Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Taz

Love taking photos of this thing, I grow more in love with the color every month. More mods every month too at this point :LOL:
View attachment 42958 View attachment 42959
I found with my FoST that cup spoilers look really good but are really, really impractical for our roads, especially speed bumps, but I really love the MO colour and the way it changes shade with the light. :love: I can't wait till I get mine!

I found with my FoST that cup spoilers look really good but are really, really impractical for our roads, especially speed bumps, but I really love the MO colour and the way it changes shade with the light. :love: I can't wait till I get mine!
Dude, just imagine having a big splitter with them. And I still want to lower my car 1-2" next year. Pray for me because I'm already scraping this poor splitter on things once every few weeks. Hope you find your MO dream soon :)

Taz

Dude, just imagine having a big splitter with them. And I still want to lower my car 1-2" next year. Pray for me because I'm already scraping this poor splitter on things once every few weeks. Hope you find your MO dream soon :)
I did have a splitter, one from Maxton. It was mainly to protect the spoilers from damage. As a result I had to get air suspension fitted through necessity. I suspect that you'll end up having to get the same thing. It still took a LOT of tactical driving though. Never again though. I will be customising that area of the FiST, but it will more than likely be with THIS. Not as aggressive or fancy, but far less problematic.

Last edited:
I did have a splitter, one from Maxton. It was mainly to protect the spoilers from damage. As a result I had to get air suspension fitted through necessity. I suspect that you'll end up having to get the same thing. It still took a LOT of tactical driving though. Never again though. I will be customising that area if the FiST, but it will more than likely be with THIS. Not as aggressive or fancy, but far less problematic.
That is quite nice. Hopefully that works out for you. I really don't want to go air if I don't have to mostly because of the cost, but also because the stock ride is really nice and I've heard nothing bad about the ride quality difference going to BC coils. My roads here suck and there's too many areas with steep sudden inclines, and speed bumps. So I'm not sure if I really have a choice to go lower than like 1" lower on coils because I'm already having issues sometimes.

Taz

My roads here suck and there's too many areas with steep sudden inclines, and speed bumps. So I'm not sure if I really have a choice to go lower than like 1" lower on coils because I'm already having issues sometimes.
Same here. Our speed bumps are mountainous! It's as if my city council believes we all drive SUVs. And like you, some of the dips and inclines weren't really designed with lowered cars in mind. That's why I'm having to plan customising my FiST a lot more thoroughly than I did the FoST. I'll probably lower the car but only by a bit.

Do you both have the same rims?
I love the molten orange color on the FiSTs. When you guys get Recaros, are they orange to match the paint?
Good catch on the wheels! They are similar but not the same.
The Focus had the Ford SVT wheels (which look pretty good, but supposedly are pretty heavy)
My ST has the MSW Type 85 wheels for the winter setup, unfortunately they tire rack doesn't sell them anymore. nothing fancy, but I got them on closeout in 2016 and they were only slightly more expensive than steelies and I think they look way better.

I think you could get the storm grey Recaro seats in a molten orange car, but mine did come with the orange Recaro seats with the orange exterior. they look great, only complaint is blue jean color does slowly rub onto them so they require a cleaning every couple years to make them bright orange again. I agree they look awesome!!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good catch on the wheels! They are similar but not the same.
The Focus had the Ford SVT wheels (which look pretty good, but supposedly are pretty heavy)
My ST has the MSW Type 85 wheels for the winter setup, unfortunately they tire rack doesn't sell them anymore. nothing fancy, but I got them on closeout in 2016 and they were only slightly more expensive than steelies and I think they look way better.

I think you could get the storm grey Recaro seats in a molten orange car, but mine did come with the orange Recaro seats with the orange exterior. they look great, only complaint is blue jean color does slowly rub onto them so they require a cleaning every couple years to make them bright orange again. I agree they look awesome!!
I like the way those rims look a lot.
The orange Recaros with the orange exterior is my favorite color combo, it would be worth the extra cleaning lol.

Been a while since I've replied here so have these :) Ignore the dirty floor and missing door handles (handles are a WIP); only brought it out to get everything up to temp again and take some photos. Still being stored 'til spring. IMG_20220116_144348.jpg IMG_20220116_144237.jpg IMG_20220116_144503.jpg

Attachments

Awesome! Whats the Focus like to drive compared to the FiST?
Very similar. And yet completely different. Both are comfortable daily drivers.

My SVT has H&R race springs (almost double spring rate of stock svt springs) and koni yellows. The SVT is definitely a more predictable auto-x car, and is now much better at auto-x with the recent addition of a Quaiffe LSD.