Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Taz

Now this is what I'm aiming towards, at least externally. The only real difference are the cup spoilers. Although I love their look they wouldn't be at all practical when used around my local streets, because when making their speed bumps the council seemed to have it in their heads that we all drive Monster Trucks! But yep, practically everything else is exactly what I'm aiming for, from rear spoiler setup to bonnet/hood vents. I've even got a set of slightly smaller canards coming. They're smaller because I "hope" to extend my arches with 18in wheels at a later date, and I don't want anything getting in the way. Got anymore pics of your FiST? I'd especially like some closeups of your hood vents in order to use as a guide when I get mine done.

Also, great seats! Love the styling and stitch patterns! :cool: What make are they?

Now this is what I'm aiming towards, at least externally. The only real difference are the cup spoilers. Although I love their look they wouldn't be at all practical when used around my local streets, because when making their speed bumps the council seemed to have it in their heads that we all drive Monster Trucks! But yep, practically everything else is exactly what I'm aiming for, from rear spoiler setup to bonnet/hood vents. I've even got a set of slightly smaller canards coming. They're smaller because I "hope" to extend my arches with 18in wheels at a later date, and I don't want anything getting in the way. Got anymore pics of your FiST? I'd especially like some closeups of your hood vents in order to use as a guide when I get mine done.

Also, great seats! Love the styling and stitch patterns! :cool: What make are they?
Yeah the splitter gets put through some abuse with my local roads, for sure. And thanks for the kind words!! I have lots more photos, DM me here (or Instagram if you want a much faster reply, @pizza_st_) so I don't clog the thread. And the seats are Corbeau RRS's, and the style option is the "white diamond stitch".

Taz

Yeah the splitter gets put through some abuse with my local roads, for sure. And thanks for the kind words!! I have lots more photos, DM me here (or Instagram if you want a much faster reply, @pizza_st_) so I don't clog the thread. And the seats are Corbeau RRS's, and the style option is the "white diamond stitch".
Thanks for the offer, but I've tried to join that site without success in the past. Just now I tried again and it automatically suspended my account for 30 days! If you'd like you can send the pics to me via e-mail? I'll send you a PM with my e-mail (if I can find a way to do it). I had a look at some of the pics on your account though and I gotta say it's impressive what you've done!

Taz

Taz

11"-12.75" IIRC. I use them adjusted to around ~12".
I note that you've got the LED version of the Big Mouth ram air intake. Any probs with the interface on your phone? If not I'll probably be going for it instead of the regular one.

I note that you've got the LED version of the Big Mouth ram air intake. Any probs with the interface on your phone? If not I'll probably be going for it instead of the regular one.
It uses Diode Dynamics lighting, so thankfully the app is pretty good since it's already being used for all Diode Dynamics RGB/RGBW products. App works fine. Nothing crazy, but you can save custom colors and it has yet to have an issue connecting and making changes. And since it has RGBW lighting, and not RGB, it has a nice, pure white LED color if desired.

Taz

What size wheels are they?
Been lurking for a while but I finally got my new wheel and tire setup and just installed my Rally Armor mud flaps yesterday so I figured I'd finally make a post!

What size wheels are they? They look larger than the regular 17in.

What size wheels are they?

What size wheels are they? They look larger than the regular 17in.
They're actually 16" with 45 ratio tires. I ordered 50 ratio, but TireRack "helpfully" "fixed" my "mistake" and switched to 45 ratio since that is closer to the stock tire's rolling circumference.

The ride is a lot more comfortable even going from 205/40R17 to 205/45R16, so I am not really upset with it. But I was hoping to have some meatier tires just because I like the look.

Been lurking for a while but I finally got my new wheel and tire setup and just installed my Rally Armor mud flaps yesterday so I figured I'd finally make a post!

Nice and simple. Very nice look to it, and looks like the thing is in such great shape! I normally don't like stripes but the black strips with gaps before panels (so it doesn't look like a "universal" stripe you cut between the panels) looks quite nice.

Nice and simple. Very nice look to it, and looks like the thing is in such great shape! I normally don't like stripes but the black strips with gaps before panels (so it doesn't look like a "universal" stripe you cut between the panels) looks quite nice.
Thanks! This was actually either a factory or dealer-installed option. When I first bought the car I was planning on having them removed because I also generally don't like stripes, but it's grown on me so I decided to keep them! It did limit my wheel options to black but I'm happy with the black Sparco Terras anyway. I've never seen another Fiesta in person with the stripes, but I have seen a few pictures of green envy and molten orange and one tuxedo black car with the same stripes.

Regarding the condition, funny story is that this car is actually a flood salvage from a shallow freshwater flood. Previous owner showed me pictures of the waterline (more like mud line) going about 1-2" into the interior. Turns out it was just enough to fry the keyless entry box under the passenger side front seat, and the Ford dealership wouldn't replace it unless he paid $7800 or so to completely replace the entire car's wiring harness. I think he got fed up with it after that and sold it to me at what must have been a huge loss since he had also replaced the clutch slave cylinder and installed an MFactory LSD. Flood-branded title or not, paying $10,000 for a Fiesta ST with under 55k miles, recaros, and a limited-slip diff seemed like too good a deal to pass up. I've had the car for a year now and I think it's the most fun car I've ever owned. The only other car that came close was my 1991 MR2.

SPhilli911

Love the look with the black Terras and stripes. I regret removing my wing risers, sadly I messed up the threads in the wing itself while removing them so they will never go back on.

Love the look with the black Terras and stripes. I regret removing my wing risers, sadly I messed up the threads in the wing itself while removing them so they will never go back on.
If you can justify the cost, consider a Delta wing riser. Quality isn't exactly impressive for the ~$300 shipped it costs, but you can use some larger screws to thread into the wing, and the factory screws for mounting the riser to the car, and it'll look perfect and keep the wing properly supported.