Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

I agree letitreign. In the sunlight it has many shades. At night it's closer to red. One guy at the shop that did my wheels asked me if "that was my little red car out back?" Obviously it was inside the wheel bay, out of the sunlight, so he couldn't tell. I was going to correct him, but that conversation would have been too long and tedious. I just paused slightly and said "Yes, it is."

In the shade, or at night, I equate the color to be an homage to the 60's Signal Flare Red Mustang. It was definitely to the orange side of red. Especially when you put it next to a cherry red car or the Race Red of the FiST. Put it next to a true orange car and you would think it was red.

gurnigel.jpg gurnigel2.jpg gurnigel3.jpg

2016 EU-Spec Fiesta ST-2

I LOVE this car! Handles well and very good looking! I'm happy to have this 3-doors model, looks a little more sportier than the 5-doors IMO..

I've got the Performance Package, which included the Rado Grey wheels, darker than those of the US-Spec, and the red brake calipers.
The front and rear lights are slightly different too, with LEDs and halogen bulbs

I'm from Switzerland where the photos have been taken!