Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

I am the new owner of this 2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST, I bought it in Charlotte NC yesterday from Town & Country Ford.

Since I received no information on the mods, does anyone here recognize it?

I am the new owner of this 2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST, I bought it in Charlotte NC yesterday from Town & Country Ford.

Since I received no information on the mods, does anyone here recognize it?

I see mishimoto Intake + FMIC, looks like boomba wing risers, maxton front and rear spoiler extensions, rally armor or rokblokz mudflaps, and I've never seen those side skirt extensions before, nice find! Maybe also a symposer delete, but I can't tell from the engine bay shot!

I see mishimoto Intake + FMIC, looks like boomba wing risers, maxton front and rear spoiler extensions, rally armor or rokblokz mudflaps, and I've never seen those side skirt extensions before, nice find! Maybe also a symposer delete, but I can't tell from the engine bay shot!
Thanks.... any idea if the wing risers use stock bolts... I am not a fan and would like to return the wing to stock.

If you don't mind divulging more detail; what splitter is on that car, and what about those black side extensions and rear lower black trim? And what mudguards are those? I have an MO and I've been looking for something along the lines of the splitter and lower side and rear extensions.

If you don't mind divulging more detail; what splitter is on that car, and what about those black side extensions and rear lower black trim? And what mudguards are those? I have an MO and I've been looking for something along the lines of the splitter and lower side and rear extensions.
All the splitters and side skirts on there and back pieces as well are all Maxton design. They have a website, I paid around $700 for all those. In the end it looked awesome and was pretty easy install. Also mudflaps are Rokblox and they were awesome quality

According to the last owner the ground effects are from Maxton Designs and I see the mud flaps are Rally Armour.

All the splitters and side skirts on there and back pieces as well are all Maxton design. They have a website, I paid around $700 for all those. In the end it looked awesome and was pretty easy install. Also mudflaps are Rokblox and they were awesome quality
Were you the first owner because I am the third owner? The mudflaps are definitely the Rally Armour versions now.

Were you the first owner because I am the third owner? The mudflaps are definitely the Rally Armour versions now.
Actually thats my mistake, you are right they are the rally armour. Sorry :p And actually I was the 2nd owner. I bought the car for 19,900 with 2,800 miles. I bought it at Burnsford in lancaster SC. I probably sank about 4k in mods to that car in 6 months time.

All the mods are

Cobb AP3
Mishimoto Intake
Mishimoto Intercooler
Mishimoto pipe kit
Mishimoto high flow catted downpipe. (Paid about 400 to get installed) Didn't have the time to do it myself.
Full Maxtondesign ground effects kit as well. Cost about $700 to $800 for that.
HID 7K headlights
And I had a subwoofer installed too. Pull up the carpet in the back where the spare is and you may see the wires still there.
I also updated Sync to the 3 version using the old guide on here.
Also removed the Intercooler cover to show some cleavage haha!
Also got the spoiler lift kit for a christmas gift
And the lip I put on the spoiler that was 3m on, yeah it was NOT a good form so it kept popping up. Got tired of it and was about to take it off but I just got bored with the car and traded it in for a Q50 twin turbo :D

Actually thats my mistake, you are right they are the rally armour. Sorry :p And actually I was the 2nd owner. I bought the car for 19,900 with 2,800 miles. I bought it at Burnsford in lancaster SC. I probably sank about 4k in mods to that car in 6 months time.

All the mods are

Cobb AP3
Mishimoto Intake
Mishimoto Intercooler
Mishimoto pipe kit
Mishimoto high flow catted downpipe. (Paid about 400 to get installed) Didn't have the time to do it myself.
Full Maxtondesign ground effects kit as well. Cost about $700 to $800 for that.
HID 7K headlights
And I had a subwoofer installed too. Pull up the carpet in the back where the spare is and you may see the wires still there.
I also updated Sync to the 3 version using the old guide on here.
Also removed the Intercooler cover to show some cleavage haha!
Also got the spoiler lift kit for a christmas gift
And the lip I put on the spoiler that was 3m on, yeah it was NOT a good form so it kept popping up. Got tired of it and was about to take it off but I just got bored with the car and traded it in for a Q50 twin turbo :D
Thanks for this, it is much appreciated! [thumb]

I paid 16,500 and it had 8,800 miles on it from Town & Country Ford in Charlotte, NC.

Last edited:
Now sporting a window tint and a new MBRP Catback and Cobb stage 3 tune.

Only 2 mods left to do.... Turbosmart BOV and a COBB motor mount.

i need to get off my butt and get tinted. i never see the car so i always forget that i haven't done that yet. looks great DigitalMan!

Now have the Weathertech window deflectors on.

I found out it already had an upgraded motor mount and I have decided to stay with the stock BOV.... so it's pretty much done at this point [driving]