Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Aero-Verus Engineering Fiesta ST difusser

Trader history for darkjedidave (0)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah I got an email saying it's on schedule for end of this month!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Sorry for the late response, I knew this needed to be a 2-3 man job to complete. Got the difusser installed last night. It comes with 3 brackets to mount to the frame of the car and you install the difusser onto those. Very straight forward, just some awkward angles to tighten the bolts (long needle pliers and magnetic wrenches would help a lot). Funny enough, Verus sent me the completed manual a few hours after installing, but with the photos they sent me, I did it correctly. Here's a couple shots of the final look. The manual they made is better than the images I could get from under the car.

Manual: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0af162_32336fc9c2e541adb54b6a06185c272e.pdf

The lighting is bad today, I'll try to get clearer shots soon...
Looks great. How has it impacted the handling? Is the downforce noticeable?

I think this one is growing on me but still might prefer a less aggressive one. I really want a front splitter to go with it though. On another note, I liked their hood vents so I purchased those for now![biggrin]

It looks like it from the picture, another reason I would like one. Kill 2 birds with one stone, no need for me to get skid plate.

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #51
Yeah, I like the protection this diffuser offers in acting as a skid plate for the rear. Not sure if placebo effect, but it feels great and planted. The way the mounts work, it does not move at all and feels solid on the car. The only issue I'm having is my Mountune exhaust with hangers taps against one of the brackets when at very slow speeds going over bumps or rough road due to my exhaust moving. Not sure how to remedy it yet, I may look into cutting a 1/2" more of the diffuser near the bracket, but I don't have the ability to do it myself.

Last edited:
Still on the fence on this thing. The shots from the side are what kill it for me. The diffuser fins stick down so much lower than the exhaust tips and I think it looks kinda goofy. I really like the way it looks from the rear, but that side view, I don't know....