Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Aero-Verus Engineering Fiesta ST difusser

Trader history for darkjedidave (0)

I was sent this Facebook difusser interest group after asking Aero if they had any plans on making a Fiesta ST difusser. They said they would if there's 10+ people interested.

Here's a couple shots of the design: https://imgur.com/a/hGReh

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post Facebook links, but the groups is called Ford Fiesta Aero- Verus Engineering Group Buy/Offers

Edit: The Verus Engineering owner Clay Warner says to email him if you're interested and he'll add you to the group: clay@verus-engineering.com

Last edited:

codestp202

I'm 100% interested pending price. How much are we looking at?
Nvm' I emailed him and he added me!

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #3
I'm 100% interested pending price. How much are we looking at?
Nvm' I emailed him and he added me!
Not sure yet, I'm assuming around $500-600 similar to the BRZ difusser. Pricey, but this one is said to be fully functional.

codestp202

Not sure yet, I'm assuming around $500 similar to the BRZ difusser. Pricey, but this one is said to be fully functional.
Would be cool to get a combo package of a diffuser and splitter as I have neither

codestp202

Prices prices prices we need to know prices.
Diffuser is going to be in the 500-600 range from what I can tell. He said it will be similar to their brz diffusers + a minor discount and thats around $500 something on their website.

I was hoping we could get a diffuser and splitter for around 600

Oh Man! I am definitely interested. I was just talking to my friend about this who has one on his WRX.

Update from Verus Engineering. They need at least another 5 people to show interest before they do a run. This will be for their "aggressive" style diffuser, as pictured in the original post.

They confirmed the price will be around their FRZ offering ($529.99) and this will be a group buy with discount. Depending on how they sell dictates if they will continue to produce them or not.

5 more peeps and we can get some functional aero!

Update from Verus Engineering. They need at least another 5 people to show interest before they do a run. This will be for their "aggressive" style diffuser, as pictured in the original post.

They confirmed the price will be around their FRZ offering ($529.99) and this will be a group buy with discount. Depending on how they sell dictates if they will continue to produce them or not.

5 more peeps and we can get some functional aero!
Too bad its not the non-aggressive style... knowing my luck i would kill my legs on it!

Too bad its not the non-aggressive style... knowing my luck i would kill my legs on it!
I had the same thought, I like the aesthetics of the non-aggressive style better as well but I will take what I can get.

Here is what he said about the strakes (learned that word today).

"As far as the strakes go, first run will only be aggressive. Depending on how well they sell, will determine if we continue to make produce them. If they sell really well, I'm sure we will eventually offer non-aggressive, but at this time we only foresee doing aggressive style."

I also would have liked non aggressive. Aggressive looks good but a little "loud" for what I'm looking for

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WHERE is everyone seeing the pics of the "non-aggressive" strakes diffusers, whether for the FiST or any of the other models he produces them for? [???:)]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Made of aluminum I hope...been trying to find something like this...emailed....interested

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club