Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Aero-Verus Engineering Fiesta ST difusser

Trader history for darkjedidave (0)

Any idea how the kit will mount to the car? Will you have into drill into the spare tire well? I'm interested but I hate making unnecessary holes in my car.

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #22
Any idea how the kit will mount to the car? Will you have into drill into the spare tire well? I'm interested but I hate making unnecessary holes in my car.
I've reached out to Clay, I'm interested in the mounting as well.

Edit: From Clay - "No drilling will be required. It is 100% bolt on and mounts to the chassis."

I'm interested , any idea what would be the final price and average shipping cost ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not sure yet, I'm assuming around $500-600 similar to the BRZ difusser. Pricey, but this one is said to be fully functional.
This will most likely be the price meng! Same as stated above....and possible less aggressive one later on.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

We are close? What's that supposed to mean?

Seems like there is about 7/8 owners here that all want the other style. So what im gettin at is if Clay would change his mind im sure it would be quick to get an order together for 10 [clap]

Dang I like the look of the aggressive one, unfortunately with the custom dual exit exhaust I have there's no way this would work. Damn shame too, I really love the way this looks.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This sordove petered out....what's happening? Let us know Clay!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just got an email from Clay...they have been given the green light from engineering...he is hoping for a end May release but it's not set in stone. They will be the aggressive ones as first discussed also! yet.

I love that aggressive diffuser! I think it would visually pair well with the Vegamotorworks front splitter and side skirt - although they're not proven to be functional. I'm guessing the $500 price point mentioned is in USD which at this time is a little bit more than I'm willing to spend as I've still got lots of go fast mods to focus on. Still interested to see how it turns out!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have the Rally innovations 3 piece splitter...The vegamotorworks one piece side diffusers are on their way...This would be the final piece of the puzzle for me for aesthetic mods with some possibly serving a purpose other than just a cool factor![cheerleader]

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #36

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There's no way you already bought one...e
Unless it's the pre-production one....its the only one they have made. I spoke to clay....can't buy them on the site yet.

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #38
I believe it was the pre-production model. It should be here Wednesday, I'll try to install it that day too.

OP
darkjedidave
Thread Starter #40
Sorry for the late response, I knew this needed to be a 2-3 man job to complete. Got the difusser installed last night. It comes with 3 brackets to mount to the frame of the car and you install the difusser onto those. Very straight forward, just some awkward angles to tighten the bolts (long needle pliers and magnetic wrenches would help a lot). Funny enough, Verus sent me the completed manual a few hours after installing, but with the photos they sent me, I did it correctly. Here's a couple shots of the final look. The manual they made is better than the images I could get from under the car.

Manual: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0af162_32336fc9c2e541adb54b6a06185c272e.pdf

The lighting is bad today, I'll try to get clearer shots soon...