Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New company doing retrofit builds for the FiST

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #3
Yea I did that also lol. I didn't realize there was that many options for lights haha.

Well atleast this is another option available to us even though it's pricey. Just got my tax return back 🤔

Yeah I'm going to have to respectfully decline a pair of $1900 headlights for my Fiesta! And here I thought doing your own retrofit was pricey...

I’m still holding off if I want to retrofit myself or send them off for someone to do. Never new flat out but retrofit headlights was that expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I've done my fair amount of retrofits

Enough to just suck up having shut lights and not ever want to do it again lol

Just looked up the kit and I should get into that work. $600 for a MH1 retro please. Shit projector, shit output

I've done TL, S2k, LS460 and RX350. The mini is junk

Bingo! mini hi1 7.0 is barely smaller than the 4-tlr. however it is half the output and you can't ever upgrade to good oem bulbs. so while it is nice and flat cutoff and wide, you are basically buying the worst combo of parts. better than oem but worse than any other retrofit basically.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Turn sig and marker lights?

There doesn't seem to be pictures to represent each configuration. Also, why do HID when reliable, bright, LED has gone virtually plug & play for that housing/lens?

Their site needs some video links of the options, even if not attached to a vehicle.

Also, why do HID when reliable, bright, LED has gone virtually plug & play for that housing/lens?

Sorry, what do you mean? Only the Morimoto MLED at this point is going to be competitive to a good HID projector setup with good bulbs and ballasts. It will be pretty hard to retrofit though, it is kind of big still.

If you are talking about some led bulbs LOL, not even close hahaha.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Sorry, what do you mean? Only the Morimoto MLED at this point is going to be competitive to a good HID projector setup with good bulbs and ballasts. It will be pretty hard to retrofit though, it is kind of big still.

If you are talking about some led bulbs LOL, not even close hahaha.
Never had HID but the LED on the motorcycle are pretty damned good, didn't cost a bundle or require special modification. (mc already has projector style lenses) Are you sure that your information isn't dated? LED has been advancing quite rapidly. We're not lighting up stadiums, just a little pavement.

http://www.premierltg.com/light-fights-led-vs-hid/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6NZ6MK

Yes. Current because we test these with all the time. We want the brightest setup with the best be pattern.

Even your picture shows that the led is all foreground and no distance.

But still without lux testing at distance it's moot

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

A7xogg

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Jesus. If I optioned mine up how I'd want it I'd be paying near $2200. No thanks.

(Added link with fixed pics)
Myself. i made a crappy thread about it but my photos arent working. gonna try and get them working again. Its really not that bad doing them urself with a spare set of headlights. its just take patience for your first time.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/12933-Trs-basic-retrofit-review-sort-of-a-guideline
Oh that's cool man. I always wanted to try to do it myself but have no confidence I'd actually make them work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk