Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Oxford White Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Damn and I'm over here in California... [neener]

rsz_img_6227.jpg

(Still working on that sound clip on the Injen exhaust. I have to readjust the damn thing. It's sitting very close to the bumper.)

HaveBlue83

I will take shitty winter PA with my Suppressed MK18 clone over Sunny CA and SMOG laws and anti-gun.

LOL

yeah man...cmon i wanna hear itttttt. :)

Haveblue83 hopefully in the next few months I'll be joining you here in eastern pa. On jan 24 I ordered a Oxford white with orange recaros and painted wheels no roof no nav. I'm just north of you allentown area.

HaveBlue83

sweet, if we have a PA GTG or you go to carliosle All-Ford Nats in june I will be there :). the orange and white will pop. I almost did that. I got grey so I actually could have them dyed later on ;)

Yeah man that's what I was thinking the Orange will pop on the white so will the red calipers and painted wheels. Trying to sell my current car before it shows up and it's a real pain in the ass at the moment I don't think many people want to go look to buy cars cause the weather is so crappy.

Calling for anywhere from 6-12 inches in the area here tonight! Boo ya! Time to finally take one of my real cameras with me when I go out for a winter drive. Need to put my winter tires to good use.