Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Oxford White Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Just hit 40,000 miles. I got her with 1,500 miles a year and a half ago [emoji174] Still a champ though especially with the e30 stage 3 tune.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Damn, this is the look i'm going for. What is your splitter and suspension setup? Any degradation of the ride after lowering her? That's a great shot.

Damn, this is the look i'm going for. What is your splitter and suspension setup? Any degradation of the ride after lowering her? That's a great shot.
Thanks man! Splitter is from maxton. It's on Amazon right now. I believe it's the v2. And suspension is only mountune springs. Rides is a tad more harsh but not to the point where you want to kill yourself. Handling definitely feels better and offsets the ride quality by a bunch. Best springs for stock struts.

Rivy

Thanks man! Splitter is from maxton. It's on Amazon right now. I believe it's the v2. And suspension is only mountune springs. Rides is a tad more harsh but not to the point where you want to kill yourself. Handling definitely feels better and offsets the ride quality by a bunch. Best springs for stock struts.

Oh wow, that's great to know it's Mountune springs. I am going to look into those myself as well then. Looks like the perfect daily driver street drop - any idea how much drop it is off the top of your head?

Oh wow, that's great to know it's Mountune springs. I am going to look into those myself as well then. Looks like the perfect daily driver street drop - any idea how much drop it is off the top of your head?
1.8" Front 1" Rear ...I am running the setup on mine and after is settled was dead on the money. Maybe 1.2" Rear. Running the Mountune Splitter though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just hit 40,000 miles. I got her with 1,500 miles a year and a half ago [emoji174] Still a champ though especially with the e30 stage 3 tune.

Dude you car is literally perfect, in love with those wheels and the color combo. Did you plastidip the mirrors? And are those euro headlights?

Dude you car is literally perfect, in love with those wheels and the color combo. Did you plastidip the mirrors? And are those euro headlights?
Nah, I bought the side mirror covers for a black fiesta St and sold my white ones on eBay. And yeah, Euro headlights. I got a last minute steal on them. Local guy on Craigslist was selling it for only 400 bucks.

Nah, I bought the side mirror covers for a black fiesta St and sold my white ones on eBay. And yeah, Euro headlights. I got a last minute steal on them. Local guy on Craigslist was selling it for only 400 bucks.

Me too! [wink]..I've bought two in Panther Black, and two in Magnetic Grey

Does anyone have a picture of an Oxford White Fiesta with white Team dynamics Pro sport 1.2s?

Last edited: