Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15x8 team dynamics pro race 1.2. Never used.... Pick up Wisconsin

Trader history for Plainrt (0)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Sold

Last price drop $475. If not gone soon will ordering tires and coilovers so my car is ready for autocross coming up soon.

I have a set of 4 team dynamic pro race wheels. They are 15x8s In 4x108 and 35et. Will fit fiesta st or other ford products with 4x108. I bought these brand new and they were originally black but they have been painted a dark copper color. They still need to be cleared if keep this color. Or could spray them whatever want or have powder coated or plasti dip. For the money save over new it leaves you options. They have never had tires on.

Only reason selling is that picked up a new project car and the fiesta is going to be stock.

Not gonna ship.

Last edited:
Beautiful wheel(s) priced well, sales bump buddy, glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Thanks. I may be interested in a set of 16x7s as some sort of trade...

Thanks. I may be interested in a set of 16x7s as some sort of trade...
Man, ugh. I have my wheels to trade. They’re 17”x7.5” XXR527 gold wrapped in the stock Bridgestone Potenza 205/40/17. Wheels & tires have 1500 miles and both are mint. Too bad huh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Yeah that size won't work for class running in autocross lol

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
15x7.5 Rota Slipstreams 4x108 DHM Green if you remember Russ's car? Just tossing it out there idk haha

I like those but really just need another 16x7. Id maybe even consider a 17x7.

hmm I have TD's 16x7 in bronze I could be persuaded to swap. Already have a set of 15x8 in gold but secondary 15x8 set might be better...

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Bump. Have a month before my first autocross. If these aren't gone real soon I'm gonna order tires for them and suspension. I'd rather run street class though and move these.

Bump. Have a month before my first autocross. If these aren't gone real soon I'm gonna order tires for them and suspension. I'd rather run street class though and move these.
How long can you wait?
I'm not able to commit now but damn do I want them..

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
You want my wife to kill me? Because thats how you get my wife to kill me.

Lol better you than me...... man you should have heard my wife after told her was selling all other parts and wheels that just bought and running stock class this year. lol I sold my last set of 16x7 tds to a local for dirt cheap just because I wanted to see how much better he would do on better tires. Now I could have really used those 16s lol. She gonna kill me when order that same wheel had before..........

brbauer2

I'm not sure yet. lol I'll be In Chicago suburbs tomorrow if helps any lol.
You want my wife to kill me? Because thats how you get my wife to kill me.
So close and so much want...Who needs to make the mortgage payment anyways?

This guys does [emoji20]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
Last price drop for these....... $475. If not gone by next weekend I'll likely bring ordering tires and coilovers so can get my car ready for autocross coming up soon. For this price it leaves lots of options how to finish these. Weather it be clear them or paint or have powder coated.