Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Oh that sound is awesome. Only reason why I want to get an exhaust is because of that car. Haha.

Poor pics confined to the garage but I'll post anyway. Just got some Azenis 615's in 215/40/17 for my OZ Leggenda's. Several thing I noticed about the 215's vs the 205's. Ride is a little itty bit better, more curb protection, better appearance (in my opinion, of course), but mostly, the car feels like it tracks straighter on the highway. Much less user input required on the steering wheel. View attachment 1953

Attachments

my new(stock for now) fiesta st! Fully loaded, only wanted the seats but couldn't find one and couldn't pass up the deal I got on this one...........
Got her all cleaned up......

Will get tint soon, and a while down the road lighter wheels, and bolt ons, possibly turbo upgrade depending on how I feel about it after full bolt ons, would like some more power up high so.........

But for now, the car is a buttload of fun as is, makes me not miss my svt focus as much, been too long without a fun car.

Kinda pissed that it already has a scratch.... Happened the day after I got it, went out to eat, parked way out in the middle of nowhere, came back to my car to see red paint and a scratch on my driver side back door. [:(!]

my new(stock for now) fiesta st! Fully loaded, only wanted the seats but couldn't find one and couldn't pass up the deal I got on this one...........
Got her all cleaned up......

Will get tint soon, and a while down the road lighter wheels, and bolt ons, possibly turbo upgrade depending on how I feel about it after full bolt ons, would like some more power up high so.........

But for now, the car is a buttload of fun as is, makes me not miss my svt focus as much, been too long without a fun car.

Kinda pissed that it already has a scratch.... Happened the day after I got it, went out to eat, parked way out in the middle of nowhere, came back to my car to see red paint and a scratch on my driver side back door. [:(!]
same thing happened to me a day after I got mine, Told the dealership about it and they buffed it out, they did a great job, because the scratch was deep, into the paint where you could feel it with your nail. but now i can't even find it after they worked their magic on it.

My Fiesta. Come a long way since when I got her in July. Currently waiting on my brake lines to get my Wilwoods mounted.

Lowered on Eibachs right now.

uploadfromtaptalk1410565296250.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410565307992.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410565324664.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410565335074.jpg