Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Outside the gym. Sorry for the bad quality photos.

Just installed the Wilwoods up front yesterday. So much more bite and consistency over stock.

uploadfromtaptalk1411265115684.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1411265126686.jpg

Thanks for the comments. They are OZ Leggenda's in 17x7, 42 offset with 215/40R17 Falken Azenis.

Here's some pics that I've taken and that a couple of my friends took and edited. Some of my favorite pics of my car!
That has to be a PITA to have two sets of wheels and tires depending on the season. If Houston sees an ice patch anywhere the entire city shuts down.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Cool, im actually shopping for a set but cant decide on what. Thanks for the info tho.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Michelin ice? That combo look like rally wheels.
Nah, the Generals Artics. They're only 60 bucks and they've received great reviews. And I love the look of it. I might go 16s for next spring.

And no problem. A couple people on here have them and have said nothing but great things about them so I'd thought I'd give them a try. Plus tirerack is giving $50 if you order a set.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Nah, the Generals Artics. They're only 60 bucks and they've received great reviews. And I love the look of it. I might go 16s for next spring.

And no problem. A couple people on here have them and have said nothing but great things about them so I'd thought I'd give them a try. Plus tirerack is giving $50 if you order a set.
How are they on some spirited driving on dry?

Here's mine with the Autocross wheels on. 16x7 Sparco Assetta Gara's. With Dunlop ZII's, 225/45/16. 20% tint rear and 30% front.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I had 17" sparcos last winter and 3 wheels bent. The worst dent I hit a huge pot hole which busted one of my gmax tires soft ass sidewall. The others just got bend driving on shitty nyc streets and that was with 45 series tires. Damn shame cause I loved the way they looked and how much unsprung weight it gave the car. So my lesson is no more 17" Gravity cast made in china wheels for me.

I like them but I'm only using them for Autocross and some occasional track days. So I'm not too worried about potholes. They fit nice and save some weight.