Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST Picture Thread

airjor13

2000 Post Club
That's a great turnout for a local meet. Where's all the local FiST guys lol.
Just me holding down the fort boss. So far I have seen only 1 other FiST in the local group, I went over and was like "OMG BRAH, we have the same car, let's get coffee and be friends!!!", freaked him out and never saw him again LOL!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
You probably came on too strong lol.

Just me holding down the fort boss. So far I have seen only 1 other FiST in the local group, I went over and was like "OMG BRAH, we have the same car, let's get coffee and be friends!!!", freaked him out and never saw him again LOL!

Fairly new here. Lurker mostly. I decided to finally take my FiST on a road trip, I went to Zion National Park in the south west corner of Utah. Snapped a couple pics, took her on some twisties through the canyons there. Overall had a great trip.

Excuse the dirtiness. A 3 hour drive through the high desert tends to leave some dust [biggrin]

is that how you ask someone out on a date? :p

VFR

Like This Post Yes
Quote Originally Posted by airjor13 View Post
is that how you ask someone out on a date? :p

I'm a South African Indian and as far as I know, only locals here refer to another ou as a "brah" or " boss"... Something's not "kosher " here... Lol

Vintage Gold plastidip on the wheels, Nokya Hyper Yellow fogs installed (switched from white LED) Boomba racing wing risers making an appearance, too.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Vintage Gold plastidip on the wheels, Nokya Hyper Yellow fogs installed (switched from white LED) Boomba racing wing risers making an appearance, too.

Get some more photos of this please? Side photos if possible. And unfiltered also. Haha. That was the color I was going to go with.