Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST Picture Thread

Tried out Superwrap over PlastiDip to do my wheels this weekend. Looking fresh.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here's my '19. Just risers and flaps so far. Planning on switching over to 16s permanently when I get ready for the first winter. I really want to tint the taillights or get the clear/smoke Dspec lights but I'm not sure which yet

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Safe and sound, out of the sun @ work[biggrin]
Might be mistaken, but pretty sure my window sticker said Tuxedo Black, but everywhere else I look online mentions only Shadow Black?:unsure: Oh well

1562958575825.png

Last edited:
Hot damn those taillights look good. I need to get my hands on a set...

Last edited:
Hot damn those taillights look good. I need to get my hands on a set...

Right on! Spec-D from Ron at Whoosh. Re-pin of the harnesses went badly for me, so I just ended up using male/female crimp connectors. Not ideal, but they work!

Awe $hit! I'm sorry folks! Just checked my dealer window sticker & it's "Shadow Black":sneaky: Hope it's ok if I stick around in the thread...(y)...(n)?

Right on! Spec-D from Ron at Whoosh. Re-pin of the harnesses went badly for me, so I just ended up using male/female crimp connectors. Not ideal, but they work!
I'm kinda hoping I can find a used set already repinned because I'm lazy and also a MechE who's terrible with wires :oops: but I need to be putting money into the project car that doesn't run, not the ST, sadly...