Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST Picture Thread

I've had my Fist for 2 weeks now and just today finished the majority of upgrades other than the motor (Mountune AP will be arriving Tuesday though!).

So far here's the list:
- 3M custom clear bra on entire nose up to the front doors.
- 35% tint all around
- ST rubber mats
- Headlight armor dark tint on rear bumper reflectors
- Redline goods black nappa leather/silver stitching shift boot and armrest cover.
- K&N panel filter
- Sylvania ZXE silverstar headlight and fog bulbs.

And the final touch! OZ Ultraleggera 17x7.5 with Pirelli P Zero Nero 215/40-17's.

I see we're all going for the murdered out look.

Current Mods:
Tint (stupid Texas laws forbid the front doors and rear doors from being the same %)
Injen Cold Air Intake
Motegi MR119 wheels
JL Audio Amp and Alpine SWR-1043D Sub
MBRP Racing 3" catback exhaust
Ford Fiesta ST All-Weather Mats and Hatch Mat

Future Mods:
JTUNE Motorsports Dyno ECU Tune (most likely having this done on 10-27-2014)
Boomba Racing Rear Motor Mount
Brake Pad Upgrade (haven't picked a brand yet)
Full fluid change to Royal Purple (made in good ol' Texas)
Painting the brake calipers either red or black (still trying to figure that out too)

The pics aren't very good, sorry about that.

20140601_141705 copy.jpg

IMG_1584 copy.jpg

Ford_ST.jpg

Nice, been thinking of those motegi mr119 for my tuxedo black as well. They look great!
Be sure to check out www.tirerack.com for more wheel options. I like the Ford Racing wheels but they are costly. You can see what fits the vehicle too at www.wheelpros.com but they are just a distributor so you'll have to find a reseller near you. What I don't like about the wheels is once the brake dust hits the wheels it turns them a shade of brown. So I'm trying to clean the damn things every 3 or 4 days, which is kind of a PITA.

Ooh yea I didn't think about break dust, but still, those look great. It's between the motegis, sparco pro corsa, and the ford racing. Can't decide but leaning towards motegi

My wheels shipped from Wheel Pros to Discount Tire. They were $105 a rim, plus lug nuts, TPMS reset, etc...

What are they doing to your cooling tower back there ??
I think they were cleaning them, I know I saw guys up in lifts going up to get stuff off the tops. Having to park by them is killing me though, so much crap gets on my car and it drives me nuts!

Pulled the ST badge off the rear today, like it better without. Installed the front ST badge from octane academy.