Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wheel treatment/cleaner/polish sort of...

cxwrench

I've got Sparco Assetto Gara rim on my ST. I've tried a few different wheel cleaners and methods of trying to get them looking good when I wash the car. I look back at photos of them when new and they've never looked like that since. I work in a bike shop and we've got a bunch of different bicycle cleaners and polishes. One of the products is https://pedros.com/products/clean-and-lube/degreasers-andcleaners/bike-lust/. I know from using it over the years that it does a pretty good job. Today I was looking at my dirty rims and decided I'd grab a sponge and give them a quick cleaning...some suds and the sponge. When I was done they still looked like crap...so I grabbed a bottle of Bike Lust and sprayed some on a microfiber. Holy crap...in a couple minutes they look brand new. The photo really doesn't do a great job of showing just how good they look.

ETA Probably should've posted this in the washing/detailing section...mods can feel free to move it there if they'd like.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That IS great stuff, as is most of the Pedro's lineup. [thumb]

I've used that product, (as well as a few of their chain lubes) over the years on the raw satin titanium finish of my Merlin Road (even had one of their umbrellas LOL). ;)
Glad to see it works so well on the satin/matte of the Sparco wheels! [:)]

OP
cxwrench

cxwrench

Thread Starter #3
Can't believe I hadn't tried it before...definitely a [idea] moment.