Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

revo rear motor mount installed with impressions....

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
There's a new Fiesta ST rear motor mount available...
The revo rear torque mount for Fiesta ST 2014-2018

We installed it and tested it
Install is very easy especially if you have swapped these as many times as we have. The revo mount uses the OEM support bracket so that will be re-used for the installation (see pics below)

The first question most will ask: What's the interior vibrations like or NVH? I went from the AWR 88a to this revo mount....there are essentially no more interior vibrations.
The revo mount uses Powerflex, rather large diameter bushings which is what is absorbing all those nasty vibrations.

So far it feels like a stiffer Mountune RMM. I'll report back with additional information as needed or as it becomes available.

Link to product: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/revo-rear-torque-mount-fiesta-st-2014-2018

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
update on this mount is there are nearly 10 other customers with this same mount now after less than 2 weeks or so
the feedback I've received is they have gone from stock to revo and love it because it is not too harsh yet provides the performance they were looking for.

another customer on FB removed his Boo%#a mount, replaced it with the revo and has not looked back

I'm also pleased with what this has brought to the car in terms of performance with minimal NVH

Always good to have great new options for this platform....as stated numerous times. revo isn't new but ordering one in the US, it shipping from inside the states and the parts arriving at your doorstep in a few days....well that's certainly NEW!