Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Still 35-38 hwy on 93 octane, higher side with non alky gas on Mountune MP-215 at 75 mph. Has been consistent for 7 years for me, just keep you foot under control when cruising. At my age I am no longer using the accelerator as an on/off switch, I know what Fi-Fi can do. Curvy back roads are her element. Just set the cruise on the interstate and crank up the music with '60's/'70's rock.

Mustang plug...this year we took my wifes '19 Mustang GT/CS with Coyote and the B&O CD sound system. Between the variable exhaust and Stereo the car makes glorious noises and 8000 mile road trip was a ball! Usually take Fi-Fi but back pain issues demanded the better ride this year. BTW hwy mileage was about 27-28 mpg @ 75 mph in the Sport mode so could have done better. Again, keep your foot out of it for mileage.

My other car is a 77 Continental Mark V with a 460, so I'm happy to drive the Fiesta everywhere I can, regardless of my heavy foot.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
What's nice about a reasonably sized stock drivetrain (but heavier tires) vehicle is, even driving like a complete idiot (but still shifting properly) the worse I got on a tank was probably 26 MPG. Driving the same way with most of the other vehicles out there, MPG would probably be in the teens.