Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

652mi from Warren, MI to Chattanooga, TN.... Average speed was 64, mpg was 36.6.

As someone said previously, mpg falls off around 75mph. I got a kick out of watching mpg climb several tenths every time I hit a 55mph patch.

Shell V power 93 with Livernois tune

652mi from Warren, MI to Chattanooga, TN.... Average speed was 64, mpg was 36.6.

As someone said previously, mpg falls off around 75mph. I got a kick out of watching mpg climb several tenths every time I hit a 55mph patch.

Shell V power 93 with Livernois tune
How you liking that tune? :)

Loving it.

Have not had any really twisty roads to enjoy the car and have been driving around Lookout Mountain TN/GA/AL all weekend soaking it up..... Last tank was at 30.1 mpg flogging uphill and cruising down hill, can make it pretty much from top to bottom only needing brakes at the very bottom or to slow down for confused tourists. My wife curses me for buying something without a "oh ********e handle."

Loving it.

Have not had any really twisty roads to enjoy the car and have been driving around Lookout Mountain TN/GA/AL all weekend soaking it up..... Last tank was at 30.1 mpg flogging uphill and cruising down hill, can make it pretty much from top to bottom only needing brakes at the very bottom or to slow down for confused tourists. My wife curses me for buying something without a "oh **************e handle."
Nice, seems like an aggressive out of the box tune!

The gains are definitely impressive, but it's how linear it feels that blows me away.

The extra 2 or so mpg I've noticed has been a nice bonus.

Guys...I'm unsure about this. But my Fiesta is giving me 39 MPG right now. I don't have a pic right now, but I will post it later. I think my sensor may be broken or something. I even reset it a few days ago just to be sure, but then it shows me 39 MPG average. Something ain't right here. I thought we were rated at 32 at most and even then, with my driving "Style" there is no way I should be getting that.

Guys...I'm unsure about this. But my Fiesta is giving me 39 MPG right now. I don't have a pic right now, but I will post it later. I think my sensor may be broken or something. I even reset it a few days ago just to be sure, but then it shows me 39 MPG average. Something ain't right here. I thought we were rated at 32 at most and even then, with my driving "Style" there is no way I should be getting that.
I've read 60 mpg on a very slight decline at 55 mph for about 5-10 miles.... it averages out once you go up hill or stop. The factory gauge isn't accurate either way.

I've read 60 mpg on a very slight decline at 55 mph for about 5-10 miles.... it averages out once you go up hill or stop. The factory gauge isn't accurate either way.

Found out why...I was looking at my average MPH...Oh how I have failed. My actual reading on MPG is averaging at 26 MPG so now it makes so much more sense.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Last fill up was 26.7. Ugh. I promise I'm not driving like an arse. Must be my bad transmission. I just dropped my car off to get the transmission checked so hopefully after replacement my mpg will go up.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Hitting 30.5-31MPG on my last few tanks, 90% city commuting COBB 93 Stage 3 OTS tune

Surprisingly, my MPG has gotten about 2 MPG better on the Stage 3 tune and a "worse" commute, 15 miles home to work each way...[giggle]

Just recently I drove my fiesta till the KM to Empty read 0, and achieved exactly 600.7kms to one tank. Filled up for 43.5L. Calculated the MPG. in dash computer said 7.1/100km. Actual was 7.19l/100km

Yet again using shell v-power 91 0% ethanol

dyn085

2000 Post Club
My lifetime average is somewhere around 29 mpg or so. I got 34 even on my trip to the beach this weekend with 600# worth of people and gear. Cobb filter, hole-in-the-box mod, FreekTune.

I would have seen a bit better in the FoST, but I'm not upset about it in the slightest.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I average 26 - 27 MPG for a 70 mile trip (total miles per day), "Drive it like you stole it" driving style. Slightly better since I hit 9000 Miles, close to 9800 miles now with a stage 2 tune and Levels FMIC.

I average 26.7 mpg as of last fill up. After my trip to Utah for the ST Octane academy from Los Angeles. On that trip I averaged 31mpg; which helped to raise my overall average to close to 28.
It used to me closer to 25 mpg.

Now since that trip and the new Cobb maps, I have a 3 month average of 26.69.
I drive about 50/50ish hwy/city.

gii0

Best I can get is 8.8/100km. A little disappointed but mostly city driving and a heavy foot on 91oc.

HaveBlue83

30mpg backroads, 40-42mpg highway. I dont see anything below 26mpg when I'm running it hard. I shift @ 2k if im not having fun.

ford DEF was low on their estimates lol. I'm @ 6k miles now on the Cobb Stage 1 tune with the Injen intake and 93 only.

Wow I have the worst mpg so far I think I do only have 700 miles on my FiST and 95% city driving my avg mpg is 20.5 and avg mph is 17 i believe. I have seen it climb once I noticed the car even had the avg mpg feature lol so once it breaks in more I hope i get better numbers

Averaging 32.MPG with 40% highway mileage and the rest being stop-and-go around town. My best so far has been 37MPG, all highway at about 60MPH.