Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

25 MPG avg, no signs of improvement
Not great for a FiST, but... I guess still a massive improvement over my previous vehicle.

HaveBlue83

I used to see 44hwy/30city. Max.

Its now 25avg, 30city if i try.....and no way over 40 anymore. Im hoping its winter gas. It def went down from that crap. Like 35hwy

Im @ 17,6k mi

32 hwy 26 city is what I have gotten. That second MPG readout in the dash is full of poo because it shows 38 right now, but the first one shows 28. I reset the second one in the last fill up and it showed 39 average over 2 tanks. Fuelly showed 26 for those 2 fill ups. I trust Fuelly because it's the real math, so I don't know what the hell this computer is thinking.

32 hwy 26 city is what I have gotten. That second MPG readout in the dash is full of poo because it shows 38 right now, but the first one shows 28. I reset the second one in the last fill up and it showed 39 average over 2 tanks. Fuelly showed 26 for those 2 fill ups. I trust Fuelly because it's the real math, so I don't know what the hell this computer is thinking.
Which second one? I thought there was only one trip computer?

Is that what it is? I thought one was a short term MPG and the other was a long term. That would explain it if it was MPH.

I've had 3 fill ups since I got my new 2015. I didn't check the math on the first fill up as it was only on 87 octane and I planned on running 93. My second fill up gave me 30.9mpg, and my third I had 34mpg, a fairly consistent 21mph avg. I'm running Injen's exhaust and intake, otherwise stock.

Two MPGs to report today:
1. 140-mile round trip, regular cruising at 100mph (yay Germany), short pull to 140mph: 23.4 mpg
2. 10 mile commute, taking it VERY easy, shifting with indicator: 36mpg

Used to hit 32+ no problem, since going stage 1 with the 2J race intake and straight pipes.. im always chasing sounds lol. Anytime im in a tunnel i drop gear and blast it and let off before i get out of it to hopefully hear my exhaust pop a few times, possible scare someone. The car sounds so lovely when its opened up i have a hard time taking it easy, and you can also tell the car doesn't want to be shifted at such low rpms, It wants to play.

Im Avging like 28 but thats cause i try to take it easy to and from work. I still cant help myself sometimes especially when someone flys right by me like im standing still.

I have been averaging 7.6L/100km over the last couple tanks in town with a smidge of highway thrown in. That figure courtesy of the display, which could be completely out to lunch. I am stage 2 91 OTS Cobb tuned with intake, charge cooler, and cat-back. I'm pretty kind to my car overall, and while it is tuned, I don't wring it out, so that number may be relatively accurate. Will do the actual math on a tank or two of 94 over the next couple months.

KKaWing

I'm kinda jealous of those who get such great mileage. Being stuck in the city with heavy traffic really kills mine.

Notes: Result #5 was with ethanol free Shell 91. #6 was back with Esso 93 with ethanol and an oil change (first one actually...). All the rest of the results are with Esso 93 with the exception of the very first tank which the dealer put in. No idea what they put in...