Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I've noticed that if traveling around 70mph the computer readout shows about 32mpg. However, going about 50mph it'll show around 40mpg.

Since my last fill up on Wednesday night, driving very conservatively with 100% around town driving, the readout is still showing 32mpg, which is considerably better than the 25 I was used to.

So essentially, to get really good MPG, drive it like grandma.

just daily commuting to work i get 31.1 mpg, thats a mix of in town driving and a little bit of highway driving.

rexdriver85

I'm at 35.9 right now. Won't seem to break 36 lol. And I really don't baby it too much, I'm in boost quite often, I just don't ring it out to redline much.

Edit; I'm at 6000 miles and Stage 1 93 Octane tune.

JasonHaven

32mpg* last week, mixed pretty conservative driving. Though my city driving involves a couple roads with few stoplights. Location DC.

* According to Automatic adapter/app - My in car computer reports slightly worse gas mileage for some reason.

21,XXX miles
I have been pretty much stuck at 27.5 MPG for the last 10k miles or so.
I commute 50 fwy miles/day. Mix of traffic and not traffic.
stage 1.

Looks about right. I drove 5 hours to my cabin in northern WI on 55mph roads with passthru towns etc...doing about 60-65 steady -> expressed 39.1mpg after I got to my destination. Doing 70-75ish on interstate, still got 36-37mpg. Otherwise, in the city, I get about low to mid 30s per. & the sub 30s hit when I drive her like a boss! :)

I recently completed a nearly 1200 mile road trip and this was my mpg after my last fillup avg 60-70 mph

I've owned my ST since Saturday (5 days now), and I'm averaging 32.5mpg with my 78 mile highway commute everyday.

Idk why but I consistently get about 24-25. What am I doing wrong? It's hot in la but wtf why so low. That's 60/40 highway street

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
What is your average MPH? I travel 70 miles per day, and I average 23 - 25 on Stage 3 Cobb, with an average mile per hour of 47-49. With my e40 tune this drops to 21-23 MPG. Most results are from drivers that do very little street driving, only highway miles. I drive between 70 - 80 MPH on the freeway.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am lucky to get over 25 MPG but I have great fun doing it.

BTW, did I mention, I don't care.
It is still better mileage than my Lightning got.

Dave

That's what I was constantly getting too, no matter what I did or even traffic conditions. Someone (unfortunately I can't remember who), brought up the fact that if you reset the mpg every time you fill up or on every trip, you'll get a more accurate reading. I did this and now my mileage fluctuates and depending on traffic conditions and my lead foot, I'm averaging 26-31mpg. I hope this helps.

Btw, I'm on Stage 1

I averaged right around 34-36 on my drive to Minnesota two weeks ago. Now that I'm home I'm getting 30-31 mixed driving. I was planning on getting an access port, will my mpg's go down if i get a tune?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
On E40 driving like I stole the car most of the time. I average 15-18mpg. Do I win an award for worst milage? If I drive somewhat normaI average like 22mpg. The car is just to fun to drive like grandma.

I didn't buy this car for the miles per gallon though. I bought it for the SMILES per gallon which it does deliver lol

I just took a 700 mile road trip from Vegas to Huntington Beach with some driving while down there and when I got home the average said 26.6. I suppose thats not too bad for doing 90 or more the whole time even up some steep grades where I had to back off because the temp started going up.