Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from the Southwest

Hello all,

as the title says; I am new Member from the Southwest...just joined up. I have been reading up some on the forum looking to get information before I buy my Fiesta.

The time has come to pick up a new (new to me) car and I have had my eye on a Fiesta ST since they came out a few years ago. I did not want to pay the prices for a new vehicle but they are getting down to my price range now for a used one so I am about to jump in.
I am looking to pick up a used Fiesta for daily driver/commuting and Autocross/Track duty.

I am happy to see the car is competitive in the stock class because I really do not want to go down the modification road very far with my daily driver.

I have had plenty of other project cars over the years and am not ready to do that again at the moment.

I am moving over from the Mazda2 which is virtually the same chassis with some minor differences and one major one…. Half the Power! On its best day, my car is a little over 100hp at 5200ft. It actually runs pretty well for its power since it is so light (even compared to the Fiesta).

Anyway, I will be reading more around the forum (especially in the Autocross related threads) and looking to pick up a car ASAP.

Thanks for reading!

Brett

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

I appreciate it! hope to be able to contribute here...

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #9
Hello all,

Well after looking for several months, I have found a car that I am working on purchasing...

Here is a preliminary pic:

I should be picking up the car this week and will post more/better pictures on the return trip. Hopefully I will get some good scenery.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hello all,

Well after looking for several months, I have found a car that I am working on purchasing...

Here is a preliminary pic:

I should be picking up the car this week and will post more/better pictures on the return trip. Hopefully I will get some good scenery.
Looks good lets us know what you get it for. Congrats and welcome.

OP
psiaddict1
Thread Starter #13
Hello again everyone,

Just quick update... I picked up my new (to me car) 2 weeks ago and had it out to the track over the weekend at and Porsche Club autocross event.

the car is a 2016 in Kona Blue, Recaros, Nav etc... minus the sunroof. The car now has 3697 miles on it (including my 400 mile drive home from Colorado.)

I am very happy with the car overall and I am still trying to get used to all the tech.. [hihi], the car is a blast to drive!

The car did really well, especially since it is literally showroom stock down to the all-season tires.

I am still getting used to the car...I am coming over from a mazda2 (almost the same car, except half the power.) so I am not used to wheelspin coming out of corners if I am not careful on the throttle and this weird effect called torque-steer...[8D]

Anyway, Just thought I would finish the introduction and let everyone know what I ended up with.

I will get some better pictures later when I get the car cleaned up!

Thanks!