Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fist from Boise, ID

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker because...... well I just never got around to setting up the profile. I've been on the forum since October, and finally got the urge to get this done.

Bought a 2017 FiST in September as I was concerned that I would not have another opportunity to get one new. I was like many under the impression that the Fiesta ST was going away after 2017. Little did I know, that it was only in regard to the new body style. SO I prematurely ran out and got a White Platinum. This is disappointing, as had I known that they in fact would be around for the 2018 year, I would have waited to get a sweet Orange Spice. Oh well.....

As of now I am the proud owner of white platinum instead.
MVIMG_20180306_153019.jpg

Anywho, for the time being, hello to all. My name is Mike and I live in Boise ID.

Oh yeah and I suppose I can add in my current list of mods.

Cobb Intake
Cobb Downpipe
Cobb Charge Pipes
Whoosh Motorsports FMIC
Turbosmart 50/50 BOV
Cobb RMM
Cobb AP with tune by Randy @ Mountune
Swift SpecR springs
Rota Grid 17x8 in hyper black

dmb

a friend of mine is the sister of Jeff Tedford the coach of the Fresno st bulldogs. i always watch that game, and i'll never forget the bronco win over OK in the FIESTA? bowl. i love college football.

OP
denveryettie
Thread Starter #11
a friend of mine is the sister of Jeff Tedford the coach of the Fresno st bulldogs. i always watch that game, and i'll never forget the bronco win over OK in the FIESTA? bowl. i love college football.
Yeah Tedford has really turned that program around. Fresno v Boise game have had some good ones for sure. And yeah that Oklahoma one was the first Fiesta Bowl :)