Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new to FiST & I have a Sync question

johnocamp

Hi all, I have a 2015 Fiesta ST - base model. I have a question regarding the Sync system. Looking online it appears the last update was in 2015. Also, I have seen some versions with Nav even without the Recaro Seats option. Question - is the Sync with My Ford Touch Nav compatible? There wasn't an SD card in the slot when I bought the car. I am trying to explore all the infotainment system's functions. Thanks for any help and I can't wait to get out and play with the car!

There's an SD card slot? I didn't know that. Regardless, for nav you can use an Apple phone (carplay?) or Android Auto for nav. Just plug your phone into one of the USB ports in center console and it will bring up the app on your car's touchscreen. You'll need to download the applicable app on your phone first. At least with android, you have the option of either google maps or Waze.

There's an SD card slot? I didn't know that. Regardless, for nav you can use an Apple phone (carplay?) or Android Auto for nav. Just plug your phone into one of the USB ports in center console and it will bring up the app on your car's touchscreen. You'll need to download the applicable app on your phone first. At least with android, you have the option of either google maps or Waze.
His car is a 2015 and has MFT. This won't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F1ST

You can add NAV, it is 'easy' once you do the tedious / difficult bit of figuring it all out.
Here is the most complete instruction I've found (after I did it without that complete instruction list, it looks complete). https://forum.xda-developers.com/wi...uide-enable-navigation-cars-sync-2-0-t3484473
Once you do all the programming all you need is a NAV SD card and it works.