Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The parking lot

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was never in the habit before, but I am now.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
This truck owner says he hates door dings too.
Best part is, he doesn't bother parking in the back.

Now I kind of regret not doing this as well, but I did not even know about it at the time of purchase.

Too late now as it already has a few small chips after a year ans a half of ownership from new. [:(]
I guess that grand will have to go towards a full re-paint in the future, once the car is paid off, IF it bothers me that much. ;)
Hey, Bro! It's never too late! A lot of installers will fix the paint chips and clay bar the paint before application; will look better than new!

Hey, Bro! It's never too late! A lot of installers will fix the paint chips and clay bar the paint before application; will look better than new!
^^^This is very true. It is amazing what a skilled detailer can do. If you plan to keep the car and you care about the chips, take care of it now.

DaveG99

I always try and park near an end spot and I get as close to the curb as possible. And I always try and park near a car that isnt a piece of junk. One of the great things about having a small car is that it has lots of space on both sides when in a parking spot.

At the college I go to everyone with nicer "sports" cars parks why out at the end. Nothing too fancy. Mostly modded frs/brz's, an old 240, wrx, camaros, mustangs, and the occasional corvette. My car is new and I don't want anyone to ding it so I park out there too, but I wonder, does the FiST fit in with those other "sports cars"? I personally think it does. We can hang with brz's all day, but sometimes when I'm parking it feels a little "me too" since I'm a fwd hot hatch. I think the st is respected in the car community but maybe I'm wrong? I love it. Auto journalists love it. You guys love it! It's not a sports car though. It's more of a "performance vehicle" or "enthusiast vehicle". What do you guys think?
It’s not, but that’ll change with time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk