Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Racings Website Swift Spring Options

For the fist, on BC Racing’s website, they offer 2 different kinds of swift springs with varying spring rates. How do I know which one to purchase?

2j-Racing has a 1 click upgrade for swift springs. I’m confused

This is going on a set of bc coils btw.

I might just order them off of the 2j site bc I don’t wanna get too caught up in making the wrong decision

Woods247

2000 Post Club
For the fist, on BC Racing’s website, they offer 2 different kinds of swift springs with varying spring rates. How do I know which one to purchase?

2j-Racing has a 1 click upgrade for swift springs. I’m confused

This is going on a set of bc coils btw.

I might just order them off of the 2j site bc I don’t wanna get too caught up in making the wrong decision
2J just installed and corner balanced a set of BC/Swift on my car. I’m still shaking down but it’s way better than my previous Swift/Stock Strut combo. We also added camber and toe to the rear using shims. After a couple hundred street miles, I’m very happy with the setup. If you have a question, call Joe at 2J. He has weight numbers with and without interior if you’re interested in custom builds. You could corner weight your car and give him the numbers for more accuracy. I’ll be at the track twice next week for tuning. Until then I’m afraid I can’t offer much info in terms of track performance. My alignment is pretty aggressive. The change in camber and toe in the rear was felt immediately. I no longer feel the need for sway bars with this setup. It’s flat.