Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wideband O2 sensor installation location?

Hey guys I tried some searching on google and the forums and I have not come up with much information. Those of you that are running a wideband af gauge where are you installing the 02 sensor? I wanted to get some ideas on setups before I weld a bung in this Downpipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XanRules

Hey guys I tried some searching on google and the forums and I have not come up with much information. Those of you that are running a wideband af gauge where are you installing the 02 sensor? I wanted to get some ideas on setups before I weld a bung in this Downpipe.
The Focus ST has a wideband from the factory, the O2 sensor closest to the turbo. I would imagine that the Fiesta ST is the same, which is why a wideband does not seem to be a necessity for e-Tunes on these cars the way it is on other vehicles. This is only an educated guess on my part (as is the case with most of my posts)

EDIT: it is not the rear, it is the front that is a factory wideband.

Last edited:
OP
J
Thread Starter #3
The Focus ST has a wideband from the factory, the O2 sensor closest to the turbo. I would imagine that the Fiesta ST is the same, which is why a wideband does not seem to be a necessity for e-Tunes on these cars the way it is on other vehicles. This is only an educated guess on my part (as is the case with most of my posts)

EDIT: it is not the rear, it is the front that is a factory wideband.
Any vehicle with forced induction I like to see a/f for my own piece of mind..... here was my solution

XanRules

Any vehicle with forced induction I like to see a/f for my own piece of mind..... here was my solution

Gotcha. I realized afterward that your question was specifically where to weld in the downpipe bung and that my answer probably wasn't helpful. ;)

Ford Community Posts