Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0365 P0369 CEL codes after catted downpipe install?

Anyone know exactly where these particular sensors are located? Or whether this pertains to the fact installing a downpipe caused this code to show up? Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you unplug anything at all besides the O2 sensors for this install? I'd re-check all camshaft related sensors to see if they are plugged in...got caught in something or melted somehow being close to a hot object. Food for thought...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
hendrixsrv
Thread Starter #3
Did you unplug anything at all besides the O2 sensors for this install? I'd re-check all camshaft related sensors to see if they are plugged in...got caught in something or melted somehow being close to a hot object. Food for thought...

Yup I found it this morning. I forgot to plug in one of the sensors on the back of the engine. No more codes! Thanks for the tip!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yup I found it this morning. I forgot to plug in one of the sensors on the back of the engine. No more codes! Thanks for the tip!

I do take payments for advice! Haha kidding...good to hear!