Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DC/Northern Virgina: 16x7 Sparco Terras/ G-Force Comps for Your Stock Setup + $300

Trader history for da1edub (0)

Greetings, all. Parting out my ‘15 and would be happy to trade my current setup for your stockers plus $300.

16x7 Sparco Terras (gray) with 205/45ZR-16 BFG G-Force Comp-2 AS XLs and TPMS. 14 months and 7,000 miles on the set (rotated once), with no rash or dings. These delivered a huge subjective improvement in the overall all-season street performance of my ST, and looked great as well.

What I’d need from you besides a bit of cash: stock Fiesta ST wheels/tires with functional TPMS, all in VG to excellent condition, all in the next week (by 20 March).

PM me! E

Man, i'm in baltmore and in to these wheels, i just wish they saved a little more weight over stock. Good luck with your sale!

Holy cow it's a spaceship lol

Looks great though

Too bad my stockers don't have tires or sensors

The stock wheels on my car aren't in great condition, but they do have the TPMS sensors in them. Would you consider a trade?