Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

100,000 Miles

Thanks for this post, OP! I know this is a month old, but I'd love to hear from more folks that have accumulated a lot of miles, with and without performance mods. My commute is 40k miles per year, and the FiST is my DD. I've had my new '17 FiST for 35 days, and have just passed 3700 miles... I'm trying to decide whether to do any performance mods, or leave it stock and buy an extended warranty. The temptation to improve this already fantastic car is calling out to me, but I don't want to turn it into a money pit [:p]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks for this post, OP! I know this is a month old, but I'd love to hear from more folks that have accumulated a lot of miles, with and without performance mods. My commute is 40k miles per year, and the FiST is my DD. I've had my new '17 FiST for 35 days, and have just passed 3700 miles... I'm trying to decide whether to do any performance mods, or leave it stock and buy an extended warranty. The temptation to improve this already fantastic car is calling out to me, but I don't want to turn it into a money pit [:p]
I'm in a similar situation as you, driving ~30K a year between commuting 100 miles/day when going to the office, driving for fun, and taking road trips for pleasure. So far I have just over 32K miles on my 2016 that I bought in March 2017 with 1K miles on it. So far so good, no issues at all. I hope it lasts me a long time.

Same situation as you, but I’m keeping it stock...just i’ll put lots of miles on it.

haste

1000 Post Club
63k on my '15. Bought it new in 10/14. Cobb Stage 3 tuned at 15k miles. Put a x37 on it at 33k miles. No issues other than routine maintenance. Mods are in my sig. It's putting 250hp/290tq to the wheels. Solid little car! I wish I could afford to buy another one right now but we just bought a house...blah.