Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

100,000 Miles

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thats great man. I just traded mine in before the 100k. Keep enjoying the car.
You can still get an '18! It's not too late! lol

I plan to keep mine until God strikes it down. The ST has a sturdy little engine.

Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
You can still get an '18! It's not too late! lol

I plan to keep mine until God strikes it down. The ST has a sturdy little engine.

Got the feel for the wheel, keep the moving parts clean.
And I just ordered a 2018 Orange Spice , Smoke Storm Recaros , Black wheels!

I have a '17 with just under 12,000 miles.

I had to add about 12 ounces of oil yesterday, and I'm about 2,500 miles into my most recent oil change.

Is this normal? I think it's because I've let the car idle a little too long during cold starts; I'm not fully sure.

me32

1000 Post Club

I had to add about 12 ounces of oil yesterday, and I'm about 2,500 miles into my most recent oil change.

Is this normal? I think it's because I've let the car idle a little too long during cold starts; I'm not fully sure.
I never had any issues. check you PCV lines see if theres a lot of oil in there. also have you noticed any leaks under the car. other place too look is at the Turbo. also check your intercooler pipes.

I never had any issues. check you PCV lines see if theres a lot of oil in there. also have you noticed any leaks under the car. other place too look is at the Turbo. also check your intercooler pipes.
Thank you I'll check for leaks next oil change as there are no obvious signs.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account

Is it possible it was underfilled at the oil change?

If not, that's a lot of oil. Even extended idling wouldn't burn that much.