Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Koni Sport Yellow Shock FRONT and REAR. Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST

Trader history for AncientForcelord (0)

SOLD: Koni Sport Yellow Shock FRONT and REAR. Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST

Koni Sport Yellow Shock FRONT and REAR. Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST
$400.00
Shipping From or Pick Up in Limerick, PA
Please email me at nicholas.m.hitcho@outlook.com or text me at 610 392 4314.

Never installed. Only one box opened to verify contents. Virtually untouched condition. All retail packaging included. Over $600 new. Selling as a set only.

Perfect for AutoX Stock Class competition and dialing in handling for track days. Can be used with stock springs or performance springs lowering up to 35mm.

Koni Sport dampers are externally adjustable by means of an adjustment knob at the top of the damper. This means you do not have to remove the damper from the vehicle to adjust the rebound forces. This enables you to fine tune the handling & ride to suit your driving style. The Sports are not catalog listed for the front of the Fiesta ST although they work very nicely on it and were specifically tested on an ST during the R&D development process.

Fits all 2014-2018 Fiesta and Fiesta ST. (Possibly other years as well...)

Front Similar To:

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...k-2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st-left-and-right-set

Rear Similar To:

https://www.octanemotorsports.com/2...HxbrzYfSZWJeZhohpXkdjMIi_hzqhuPBoCkroQAvD_BwE

Last edited:

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Koni Sport Yellow Shock FRONT and REAR. Ford Fiesta and Fiesta ST
$400.00
Shipping From or Pick Up in Limerick, PA
Please email me at nicholas.m.hitcho@outlook.com or text me at 610 392 4314.

Never installed. Only one box opened to verify contents. Virtually untouched condition. All retail packaging included. Over $600 new. Selling as a set only.

Perfect for AutoX Stock Class competition and dialing in handling for track days. Can be used with stock springs or performance springs lowering up to 35mm.

Koni Sport dampers are externally adjustable by means of an adjustment knob at the top of the damper. This means you do not have to remove the damper from the vehicle to adjust the rebound forces. This enables you to fine tune the handling & ride to suit your driving style. The Sports are not catalog listed for the front of the Fiesta ST although they work very nicely on it and were specifically tested on an ST during the R&D development process.

Fits all 2014-2018 Fiesta and Fiesta ST. (Possibly other years as well...)

Front Similar To:

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...k-2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st-left-and-right-set

Rear Similar To:

https://www.octanemotorsports.com/2...HxbrzYfSZWJeZhohpXkdjMIi_hzqhuPBoCkroQAvD_BwE

Can you post the part numbers? I am local and very interested.

For those interested, the seller sent me pictures of the part numbers. They are the correct part numbers for the ST rear from Konis site. On the Koni site, the only fronts available are listed for non-ST however they will fit the ST. If you look up reviews, many are running the same part number in their STs with great success.

8741 1565LSPOR
8741 1565RSPOR
8040 1419SPORT

Dpro

6000 Post Club
For those interested, the seller sent me pictures of the part numbers. They are the correct part numbers for the ST rear from Konis site. On the Koni site, the only fronts available are listed for non-ST however they will fit the ST. If you look up reviews, many are running the same part number in their STs with great success.

8741 1565LSPOR
8741 1565RSPOR
8040 1419SPORT
I stand corrected and humbly offer an apology.

I could be mistaken, but I dont think the rear is adjustable at the top like you think. I just installed a set of Koni Yellows on the FiST, and while the front is adjustable at the top using konis adjustment tool, the rear must be fully compressed to adjust, meaning off the vehicle. Just thought Id let any future buyers know rear adjustment is not as easy as it sounds.

But.. Im getting the fastest HS times locally, so theyre definitely working as they should. GLWS great deal on class dominating shocks

I could be mistaken, but I dont think the rear is adjustable at the top like you think. I just installed a set of Koni Yellows on the FiST, and while the front is adjustable at the top using konis adjustment tool, the rear must be fully compressed to adjust, meaning off the vehicle. Just thought Id let any future buyers know rear adjustment is not as easy as it sounds.

But.. Im getting the fastest HS times locally, so theyre definitely working as they should. GLWS great deal on class dominating shocks
I was under the same impression that you had to compress them to adjust. When I was reading, some were saying that you could just unbolt form he bottom, compress the shock with it still bolted from the top and rotate the shock to adjust. I don't autocross or track my car which is the main reason I'm passing on this great deal and sticking with the B8's.