Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front and Rear Brake Upgrades Installed

Link?

Anyone know how much bigger the SVT rear rotors are compared to stock?
Looks like they’ve been sold, but the seller is speedwayrecyclers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they post up some more at some point.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Looks like they’ve been sold, but the seller is speedwayrecyclers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they post up some more at some point.
Pretty sure I snagged his last set. At least that’s what he told me last week.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I picked up the most recent, so he had at least one set left after selling to you.
Cool. The set I bought was never listed on eBay. I messaged him after his last listing sold. He told me he had one set left and I asked for his PayPal haha!! Hopefully he has more for you guys. I just received them today actually. Just waiting for rotors and pads to get here.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Got mine installed. You can really tell with side by side pics on how much bigger the rotor is. Especially the pictures where the size in relation to the dust shield is shown.