Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from Just north of Tampa Fl

I figured I’d introduce myself. I’m 43 and I have owned and modded more vehicles than I can count over the last 20 years.... I’m an automotive repair general manager and a little bit of a car nut lol. I’ve had some pretty cool builds but I have to say this little st has me excited! I’ve owned my 2014 for a little over a month and I’ve done a few small things.... wheels, debadged, boost and wideband gauges.... I have a a cpe catless Downpipe in route and I’ll be ordering a cobb stage 2 package next week.... lots of great information on here and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone..... And on the interior pic I’m sure I get lit up over the mats but I had to come up with something to put on them since ST was copyrighted. I wanted the mats but almost didn’t put them in because I hadn’t ordered the cobb package yet [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome...i did a road trip in the lil Fist a couple of months ago to my brother’s in Crystal Beach/ Palm Harbor.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Welcome...i did a road trip in the lil Fist a couple of months ago to my brother’s in Crystal Beach/ Palm Harbor.
Nice. My shop is in Palm Harbor on is 19.... worst road in the country lol

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wanted the mats but almost didn’t put them in because I hadn’t ordered the cobb package yet [emoji23][emoji23]
No biggie. They look good. Didn't know there even WERE Cobb mats! Welcome to the obsession!

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
No biggie. They look good. Didn't know there even WERE Cobb mats! Welcome to the obsession!
I ordered them from Lloyd mats online.... really good quality mats and you can customize quite a bit.... the first set I ordered just had “ST” but they called and said ford wouldn’t allow that logo on front mats.... only the rear cargo area [emoji849]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ordered them from Lloyd mats online.... really good quality mats and you can customize quite a bit.... the first set I ordered just had “ST” but they called and said ford wouldn’t allow that logo on front mats.... only the rear cargo area [emoji849]

You can't put ST logo mats in your own ST? Strange... I guess they want you to buy theirs.

I saw that Ford Performance pulled the Fiesta ST goodies from their site already. Way to support the small but loyal fanbase. [paranoid]

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
You can't put ST logo mats in your own ST? Strange... I guess they want you to buy theirs.

I saw that Ford Performance pulled the Fiesta ST goodies from their site already. Way to support the small but loyal fanbase. [paranoid]
Ya I could hardly believe it either.... it is what it is but I feel it’s a little “ricey” having cobb on there [emoji23] but at least it’s different