Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member to forum and new owner of 2017 FiST.

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased the FiST in November of 2016. Awesome car, couldn’t be happier. Only modification I did to the car was delete the Sound Symposer. I can definitely hear the difference, and next would be the COBB access port. I had a few questions about that. I wanted to see if I could use the FoST accessport or do I have to get one exactly for the FiST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

I recently purchased the FiST in November of 2016. Awesome car, couldn’t be happier. Only modification I did to the car was delete the Sound Symposer. I can definitely hear the difference, and next would be the COBB access port. I had a few questions about that. I wanted to see if I could use the FoST accessport or do I have to get one exactly for the FiST.

Welcome! Im a new member as well. As far as accessports go im pretty sure they are all the same but once they are married to a car thats all they can be used for. I would strongly recommend getting an upgraded RMM for your car as well if you drive aggressively.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Saw you in the other forum. Nice to see you again! Couldn't answer the AP question, as mine is one-car-only. Don't know about others.

OP
ST_Tyson
Thread Starter #6
Welcome! Saw you in the other forum. Nice to see you again! Couldn't answer the AP question, as mine is one-car-only. Don't know about others.
That’s fine I will see what I can do. Good to see you here too.

OP
ST_Tyson
Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Never been a forum so this is new to me. Front of my ST