Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM GTX360r Kit w/.52 A/R

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I wish I had the turbo as a direct bolt on for the GT25...I went with instead of the GTX.....damn good deal on this, glad the new owner got to save some serious money:)

No, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is a brand new DHM GTX360r kit. It was acquired from the DHM auction by a friend who has no use for it. WYSIWYG.

******Price is $3400*******

Before I list everything included, there are a few things to note:

1. The charge pipe currently has a Turbosmart BOV flange (not included) on it, but the kit includes a Tial BOV. So, the Turbosmart flange has to be removed and a Tial BOV welded on.
2. The kit includes an open dump tube for the external wastegate, but the downpipe is a recirculated dump.

3. An oil return line needs to be fabricated. ***There is now an oil return line reserved for this kit! Please PM/message for details!***

Now, included with the kit are the following items:

Garrett Gen II GTX2860r w/ Tial .52 A/R housing
DHM Tubular Manifold
DHM Recirc Downpipe - Catless
DHM Dump Tube
DHM Crossover Pipe (aka turbo inlet)
DHM Charge Pipe (hotside) w/ Turbosmart BOV
Oil Feed & Coolant Lines
Gaskets
T-bolt Clamps
V-band Clamps
Tial External Wastegate
Tial BOV

Take time and examine the pictures, because like I said, what you see is what you get.

Finally, for those who want to know about the performance: 290-310whp is very possible on 91 oct and 340-360whp on E30. I know of two cars that ran high 11s with this kit. This kit also sees 20psi around 2900-3100rpm.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

You can PM me here or contact me via text at 8five021eightnineteen03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is this kit Actually sold ??

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am considering selling my kit with the catted downpipe, custom BOV vented back into intake to make it quieter, water lines and manifold to cool the WG and selling the big race IC and crash bar, WMI kit, etc....It has the GT25 series turbo but a direct swap to the GTX, the GT is worth around $600 used. The kit has around 3k miles on it.

I will need a stock manifold, want a hybrid turbo, smaller IC, etc...

Let me know if interested:)
Rick

Send me some pictures of it if you can, I really want a cat less system since that’s what I’m running now. Who makes this kit your possibly wanting to sell?

706-691-1063 was text me some pictures of you can. I would be very interested in the kit also interested in the race intercooler with crash bar for sure.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I had the first and only DHM EFR setup that I had them build before they did any other ST system. I decided to switch to the GT series and had them rebuild the manifold and other mods to make it all work out which it has done without any issues at all. I was going to go with the GTX but decided to try the smaller GT25 first knowing it was a direct swap to the GTX and a tune.

The DP could be pretty easily modded to become catless and I might even be able to do it myself and then keep the cat to add to a hybrid DP like the one I have that I built.

Pics will be much easier to send via email.
ram@raamaudio.com

price is kinda high I think, but perhaps if anyone knows what this costs retail it may shed light as to the amount we're saving.

If someone buys Raam's kit and wants to go GTX, I have a gen one GTX2860 with less than 1k miles they can have, if they pay for the shipping.

Can you take some pictures and send them to 706-691-1063? I’ll send the money pay pal ASAP

If you’re looking for a DHM race intercooler kit, I have a used one for sale also. Going to clean and get some pics and post up for sale. Shipping may be a giant pain in the ass though, and prob not cheap.

I’m looking for one of those also so if you can send me some pictures I’d really appreciate it what color crash bar does it come with?
You can send pics to my phone number
706-691-1063

FedEx ground is the best shipping method that I can actually think of UPS sucks