Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM GTX360r Kit w/.52 A/R

Trader history for Hijinx (0)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is a brand new DHM GTX360r kit. It was acquired from the DHM auction by a friend who has no use for it. WYSIWYG.

******Price is $3400*******

Before I list everything included, there are a few things to note:

1. The charge pipe currently has a Turbosmart BOV flange (not included) on it, but the kit includes a Tial BOV. So, the Turbosmart flange has to be removed and a Tial BOV welded on.
2. The kit includes an open dump tube for the external wastegate, but the downpipe is a recirculated dump.

3. An oil return line needs to be fabricated. ***There is now an oil return line reserved for this kit! Please PM/message for details!***

Now, included with the kit are the following items:

Garrett Gen II GTX2860r w/ Tial .52 A/R housing
DHM Tubular Manifold
DHM Recirc Downpipe - Catless
DHM Dump Tube
DHM Crossover Pipe (aka turbo inlet)
DHM Charge Pipe (hotside) w/ Turbosmart BOV
Oil Feed & Coolant Lines
Gaskets
T-bolt Clamps
V-band Clamps
Tial External Wastegate
Tial BOV

Take time and examine the pictures, because like I said, what you see is what you get.

Finally, for those who want to know about the performance: 290-310whp is very possible on 91 oct and 340-360whp on E30. I know of two cars that ran high 11s with this kit. This kit also sees 20psi around 2900-3100rpm.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

You can PM me here or contact me via text at 8five021eightnineteen03

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #5
You may want to post a price.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You’re right. I copypasta’d from my FB post and forgot about that.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #7
Good night bump. Price is OBO.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #8
Price drop. $3500 OBO.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #9
Evening bump.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #10
Morning bump.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #13
Bump for the ONLY turbo kit that will make 300whp+ on 91/93.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Who can fab a line for the oil? And could a Turbo smart actuator be used vs. Changing the pipe?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #16
Who can fab a line for the oil? And could a Turbo smart actuator be used vs. Changing the pipe?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
For the oil return, the hardest part would be getting a stock return, chopping it up and you could use rubber hose. That’s how the first kits were made for the most part. Also [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION] is working on something interesting regarding that matter.

I suppose you could use a Turbosmart BOV. I’d caution against it though. The Turbosmart BOVs were a less expensive option for the Rotten Skittle failure turbos. The Garret flows a lot more air. On top of that, unless you already have a Turbosmart it’s more expensive
to buy one. A Tial flange is like $20 and probably cost $5-10 to have it welded on.

koozy

3000 Post Club
If it helps anyone who may be on the fence with this kit because of the oil drain tube, I have one available now. New, $150 is my price. No warranty, guarantee, yada yada yada...

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #18
If it helps anyone who may be on the fence with this kit because of the oil drain tube, I have one available now. New, $150 is my price. No warranty, guarantee, yada yada yada...

You are awesome. PM’ing you.

koozy

3000 Post Club
For anyone who is balking at the price I've set for the oil drain tube, I invite anyone inclined to go and make one, I encourage it. I'm not in the business selling oil drain tubes. I'm only offering to sell my back up tube that I put a lot of time and effort into, because Hijinks tagged me in this thread.

I'm trying to help anyone who may be on the fence about buying this turbo kit because it's missing an oil drain tube to know they have an option available. I'm just offering the convenience of buying one that's ready to go and not dealing with the headaches of having one fabbed up. The extra tube I have is reserved for this kit should whoever wants to buy this kit has that option. They are free to make their own or entertain other options. I don't need to sell it, in fact you won't even see it for sale in the classified section.

OP
Hijinx

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #20
For anyone who is balking at the price I've set for the oil drain tube, I invite anyone inclined to go and make one, I encourage it. I'm not in the business selling oil drain tubes. I'm only offering to sell my back up tube that I put a lot of time and effort into, because Hijinks tagged me in this thread.

I'm trying to help anyone who may be on the fence about buying this turbo kit because it's missing an oil drain tube to know they have an option available. I'm just offering the convenience of buying one that's ready to go and not dealing with the headaches of having one fabbed up. The extra tube I have is reserved for this kit should whoever wants to buy this kit has that option. They are free to make their own or entertain other options. I don't need to sell it, in fact you won't even see it for sale in the classified section.
Thanks again, Koozy!