Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Entry level

OP
J
Thread Starter #22
Whoa another FiST owner from Calgary welcome!! I’ve seen in the 2 years I’ve had my 16 I’ve seen MAYBE a dozen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I actually don’t own the car quite yet I just wanted to hear some views and do some research I’m potentially buying mine this week! But afterwards we should get together for a meet!

Great okay doesn’t seem too bad then

This went on mine at 50k. It's about 25 bucks and 1.5 hour install if ur taking your time.

Another thing to watch is the coolant. There's a recall out for cracked blocks due to high engine bay Temps. You'll know it's happened when you start loosing coolant.

I've noticed a slight leak from my valve cover gasket. I have about 57k miles all put on in about 1.5 years from all the highway driving I do. Not a major leak yet, but worth mentioning that it could happen.

As for the good. If you throw on an open air intake you'll be able to hear the bov! It sounds great! You'll want to do the rear motor mount (150 bucks) . The stock one is the same as the non turbo fiesta so it's wicked soft and allows ur motor to thrash around. A lot of people swap the stock bov valve because it controlled electronically and have a plastic piece that can allow for boost leak. This is on my list to swap.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Just shy of 40,000 miles and all of those have been with some level of modifications. No issues so far with anything I have done. The best modification I made was the Cobb Accessport with Mountune tuning.
Just wondering, have you swapped the dp or exhaust? If you did, how many miles ago and have you noticed any issue with the turbo having too little back pressure?

OP
J
Thread Starter #25
This went on mine at 50k. It's about 25 bucks and 1.5 hour install if ur taking your time.

Another thing to watch is the coolant. There's a recall out for cracked blocks due to high engine bay Temps. You'll know it's happened when you start loosing coolant.

I've noticed a slight leak from my valve cover gasket. I have about 57k miles all put on in about 1.5 years from all the highway driving I do. Not a major leak yet, but worth mentioning that it could happen.

As for the good. If you throw on an open air intake you'll be able to hear the bov! It sounds great! You'll want to do the rear motor mount (150 bucks) . The stock one is the same as the non turbo fiesta so it's wicked soft and allows ur motor to thrash around. A lot of people swap the stock bov valve because it controlled electronically and have a plastic piece that can allow for boost leak. This is on my list to swap.

Hope that helps!

Sure does help! Thank you!