Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member norcal bay area

I bought a fiesta ST in magnetic color. Been driving for 1.5 weeks as my daily driver.

It has recaro with molten orange insert(look more red than orange) and black rims.

So far I am enjoying the car, the car feels quick and light and power delivery is smooth and linear. The infotainment is pretty good for a car at this price. The dogs seem enjoy the room in the back.

I have tinted the rear windows, and put on dash cam with fuse tap, bought some ST floor mats and ST trunk mat, debadged the fiesta badge.

I came from a 2013 Fiat Abarth(stock except for GoPedal). The 2 cars are quite different in character.

Welcome!
I am in San Jose, and would love you hear your comparison between the ST and Abarth after you have spent a bit more time with your Fiesta.

My car: 2014 Molten Orange with blue ST logos and black team dynamic wheels

OP
hippo
Thread Starter #10
How ya liking the color combo? On the verge of ordering the exact same.
So far I like it, but I would skip the black rims(save$350). The dark grayish color is more subtle as I don't wanna attract attention, just sorta blend in. Also quite dirt proof.
My previous Abarth was black on black rims, and my other cars was white and they were a b!tch to keep clean.

I was a bit skeptical about the bright seats in the beginning, but others compliment on it.

I was specifically looking for 2017 clearance so there was very limited choice for me.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Hipppo,
Thanks for the feedback. One of my main drivers for ordering instead of picking up a left over 17 is the molten orange recaros. I think I'd like the added color to the interior but I haven't been able to see them in person. I am a little bit worried they may be too "loud" or too orange...