Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from the pa/de boarder

whats up everyone, just making a quick intro post. Picked up a 16 the other night used from a dealer really liking it so far other then I updated the radio to sync 3 which has started issues for me lol.[raceflag]

Heyo fellow Northern Delawarean. I think I've spotted only one other FiST in the last two years. Welcome to the party!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the party! You're not the only one who's had sync issues. There are some threads around here that might help you out.

OP
T
Thread Starter #10
Heyo fellow Northern Delawarean. I think I've spotted only one other FiST in the last two years. Welcome to the party!
Yeah don't really see many around I picked up mine used off a dealer on 13, hopefully it won't have any problems seems really clean the previous owner lived in bear. I work down at the delaware city refinery so I'm sure you will see me running around lol. Fairly sure I've seen your car before on 13... really liking it so far just kinda getting used to it was fun driving in the snow today for the second time ever haha.