Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member - San Diego - Supdawgs

Sup all you FiST enthusiasts out there.

I've been part of a couple small-Ford communities over the years. Previously I've owned a 2002 Ford Focus ZX3, a 2011 Ford Fiesta SE, and as of yesterday a 2015 Fiesta ST. Perhaps some of the folks from my old stomping grounds may have found their way here...give a shout out if you think I'll recognize you. Sure is nice to be in something with horsepower.

Not sure what direction I'll be going in with this car, but I'd imagine mostly cosmetic for the time being. I'm not planning on driving full speed through the AutoZone accessories aisle and keeping what sticks to the car...but I do want to make it a bit less stock looking. Anyway...sup folks. [raceflag]

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
welcome to the party!
Here's my little monster

View attachment 17354
Pretty sure I've seen you around...unless there's another blue ST around town with a roof rack.

Thanks for the welcomes, folks. Here's a quick pic from just before I drove it off the lot:

I was worried I might miss the old car. Then I hit 3k RPM. I'm no longer concerned.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Supdawg!

You're gonna love it.

And AutoZone stick.on scoops and vents look azing on these things,......hehe I kid I kid.

OP
C
Thread Starter #13
Supdawg!

You're gonna love it.

And AutoZone stick.on scoops and vents look azing on these things,......hehe I kid I kid.
Stick on scoops and vents are overrated anyway. All you need to do is rip the metal toilet seat cover dispensers off of bathroom walls and hot glue them to your hood. Instant scoop.

HBEcoBeaST

Lol you guys are killing me.🤣

I just spent the weekend in SD mashing around downtown, Coronado and point Loma. Good times.

For cosmetic mods vinyl wrap is really effective, affordable, reversible and it adds paint protection. I had my roof and mirrors wrapped gloss black; wishing I had done the lower bumper below the intercooler too.

The low end torque on this car is amazing. Took me a bit to find an e85 station down there (any tips finding them?) but an E30 tune really turns up the car a solid +2 points on the fun scale.

Have fun!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Took me a bit to find an e85 station down there (any tips finding them?) but an E30 tune really turns up the car a solid +2 points on the fun scale.
There's an app called GasBuddy. You can select E85 as a filtering option in your search for stations within the app. I found 3 within 5 miles of my house in Spring Valley :)