Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Headlight option from Italy FREE SHIPPING

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/122994125487

Twas browsing good ole eBay and ran across these. Seem like a decent deal, and the free shipping is a nice touch.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a set to see what they're like in person, and on the car.

Lights are sold by Xino in Italy

Edit: added a screenshot of the lights and info on the seller if the ad is pulled.

Last edited:

HBEcoBeaST

Really interested in those. Wonder if they have the side marker light and how much effort wiring would be.

I do like the euro headlight performance but I'd like more of a 'black' headlight without resorting to tint.

Keep us posted!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #5
Really interested in those. Wonder if they have the side marker light and how much effort wiring would be.

I do like the euro headlight performance but I'd like more of a 'black' headlight without resorting to tint.

Keep us posted!

That's why they peaked my interest. My '17 is black/black/black wheels. I need more black haha.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #7
So I looked into the lights some more. Haven't found if they are an hid or reflector projector. Also haven't found any info on someone that has fit them to their car. Will try to dig some more on some EU fiesta pages/groups.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
So I looked into the lights some more. Haven't found if they are an hid or reflector projector. Also haven't found any info on someone that has fit them to their car. Will try to dig some more on some EU fiesta pages/groups.

I have these. In fact I ordered them directly from the Xino.it website back in November of last year. They are halogen projector housings and they do not come with any bulbs. The projectors need an H7 bulb, high beams are H1, and turn signals are P21 if I remember correctly. I put PIAA LED bulbs in mine and they look great, totally changed my mind on needing to do a retrofit. I did a write up on the LEDs and another write up on how to enable the DRL high and low output settings with a wiring harness, all based on these headlights.

2 issues with these;
1) my passenger side DRL is slightly dimmer than the drivers side. Not a huge deal since I really just wanted a projector and black housing. I can live with it.
2) the shipping was a very long wait. They left Italy about a week after ordering but they didn't arrive on US soil for 2 months (I received an update using the USPS app). Then it was another month before USPS cleared and delivered them. I almost gave up on ever receiving them for a time, lol. So, about a 3 month wait all together. The headlights did come very well packaged, each headlight had its own box. Very happy about that, no damage whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirtualRonin

Active Military

Keep us posted!

No side marker light. Plug and play install for wiring. On these, you don't need to move any wires for the DRL and the DRL will light up in place of the side markers.

No side marker light. Plug and play install for wiring. On these, you don't need to move any wires for the DRL and the DRL will light up in place of the side markers.

So these are fully plug and play? The only wiring that would need to be done is if you want to have the DRL have the low ouput and high output setting?

VirtualRonin

Active Military
So these are fully plug and play? The only wiring that would need to be done is if you want to have the DRL have the low ouput and high output setting?
Correct. Simply plugging in the headlight will enable the DRL low output setting by default on the DEPO headlights. The wire that powers the side marker light (Parking lights) in the OEM headlight is on the pin for the DRL (low output) on the DEPO headlight. The DRL would function in place of the Parking lights from the light switch as well. The DEPO euro headlight pinout differs slightly from the Ford OEM Euro headlight, however.

I have these. In fact I ordered them directly from the Xino.it website back in November of last year. They are halogen projector housings and they do not come with any bulbs. The projectors need an H7 bulb, high beams are H1, and turn signals are P21 if I remember correctly. I put PIAA LED bulbs in mine and they look great, totally changed my mind on needing to do a retrofit. I did a write up on the LEDs and another write up on how to enable the DRL high and low output settings with a wiring harness, all based on these headlights.

2 issues with these;
1) my passenger side DRL is slightly dimmer than the drivers side. Not a huge deal since I really just wanted a projector and black housing. I can live with it.
2) the shipping was a very long wait. They left Italy about a week after ordering but they didn't arrive on US soil for 2 months (I received an update using the USPS app). Then it was another month before USPS cleared and delivered them. I almost gave up on ever receiving them for a time, lol. So, about a 3 month wait all together. The headlights did come very well packaged, each headlight had its own box. Very happy about that, no damage whatsoever.

Would you mind providing links to your write-ups? Very interested in this product. IF you have pics of yours, that would be amazing as well! Thanks!

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Correct. Simply plugging in the headlight will enable the DRL low output setting by default on the DEPO headlights. The wire that powers the side marker light (Parking lights) in the OEM headlight is on the pin for the DRL (low output) on the DEPO headlight. The DRL would function in place of the Parking lights from the light switch as well. The DEPO euro headlight pinout differs slightly from the Ford OEM Euro headlight, however.

Awesome finally might have found an option for my headlights!

OP
Gearbox88m

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #16

2 issues with these;

That's crazy. I searched for over an hour to find info on a usdm install haha.

Good to know they are quality pieces that plug right in.