Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Enhance Performance Exhaust

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Saw this exhaust recently on the UK website Jamsport and thought it was worth sharing. It's a bit more expensive than current exhausts but it looks very well built and utilizes v-band clamps. It's made by a UK company called Enhance Performance.

https://enhanceyourcar.co.uk/product/ep-fiesta-st180-ultimate-exhaust-system/

List price is £599.95 - £899.95 depending on options, which converts to $841.43 - $1262.18

It's a bit more expensive over current exhaust options (not to mention how expensive it would be to ship from the UK) but it's a pretty cool product, something different. I'd definitely consider it if it were available stateside.

fiesta-st-180-exhaust-system_large.jpg

fiesta-st-180-exhaust-system1_large.jpg

fiesta-st-180-exhaust-system2_large.jpg

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #4
Uk is 2 doors only tho right?
Yes, UK is the 2 door. Are you wondering about the length of the exhaust vs. USDM exhaust? There are examples of other systems for the ST180 (UK) market that have been installed on the USDM Fiesta ST such as the Milltek Cat-back exhaust (SSXFD100) which was installed on a Fiesta ST by ModBargains. They have pics of it installed on the ModBargains website. I sent an email to Enhance Performance asking about fitment to the USDM Fiesta ST, hopefully they can confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Yes, UK is the 2 door. Are you wondering about the length of the exhaust vs. USDM exhaust? There are examples of other systems for the ST180 (UK) market that have been installed on the USDM Fiesta ST such as the Milltek Cat-back exhaust (SSXFD100) which was installed on a Fiesta ST by ModBargains. They have pics of it installed on the ModBargains website. I sent an email to Enhance Performance asking about fitment to the USDM Fiesta ST, hopefully they can confirm.

this is correct
I sell the Milltek cat back exhausts quite often and they are not 5 door US spec. They are 3 door exhausts.

There are some 3 door exhausts once installed that will have the exhaust tip close to flush with the rear valance due to the EU bumpers (front and rear) being a bit shorter than our fatter US Fiesta bumper covers lol
but the exhaust will fit

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Awesome, just last night I was looking for exhausts with a single turn down and only was able to find Ultimate Racing.
I have the 4" outlet turn down tip from that (Ultimate Racing) system going onto my CP-E Nexus system early next month, once it gets black glacier Cerakoted.

They were probably inspired by the older, Mk.7, '14-'16 Fiesta RS WRC/R5 cars, which I believe put their (required by the rules) catcon right before the turn down tip (and 99% sure that was the 'look' they were going for, and NOT a fart can 'Duh aesthetic [nono]).

Admittedly, yes, a nice, large, twin tip outlet does 'fit' our valance much better, but I wanted something different to switch off with (a black Cerakoted CP-E staggered twin tip is on the car now), and sort of 'rally looking'. ;)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
agreed. I cant stand that style. Looks cheap and ricey to me. and for the price of this thing you'd think they'd be able to include proper exhaust tips.
With the V-Band connectors, it would not be too difficult to put whatever you want on that system, but then yes, for THAT price, it kind of defeats any reason to get that system, if you cannot stand the standard tip. :(

With the V-Band connectors, it would not be too difficult to put whatever you want on that system, but then yes, for THAT price, it kind of defeats any reason to get that system, if you cannot stand the standard tip. :(
agreed. And maybe I'm being a bit of a diva, but for that price it honestly shouldn't even have the tip v-banded on. they should take the time to align and weld it in place.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #15
I think the v-bands are the nicest feature on this exhaust but now that Greddy has released an exhaust for the Fiesta ST I'd probably go with that if I decide to go 3" with single tip.

koozy

3000 Post Club
this is a nice exhaust. I'm guessing it will bolt up no problem, but the tip will tuck in compared to a EU car with a EU bumper. It's hard to gauge how much because the photo they used has an aftermarket rear diffuser.

I think the v-bands are the nicest feature on this exhaust but now that Greddy has released an exhaust for the Fiesta ST I'd probably go with that if I decide to go 3" with single tip.

Very interested to see if the Greddy gets out to some people and their feedback