Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from WI

dmb

welcome clutchcrusader, spent some time up in door county back in 1968 and 69 when i was a kid, loved it. summer not the winter

Welcome! I'm from Wisconsin as well (Milwaukee area). If I can offer some advice, make sure you buy winter tires when the time comes [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Welcome! I'm from Wisconsin as well (Milwaukee area). If I can offer some advice, make sure you buy winter tires when the time comes [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL

Yep lol, mine has the loud as all season tires.I hopefully will be moving to somewhere warmer by next winter.
I'm from Racine by the way . What kind of mods do you have done?

Yep lol, mine has the loud as all season tires.I hopefully will be moving to somewhere warmer by next winter.
I'm from Racine by the way . What kind of mods do you have done?
Just wanted you to know as my car came with the summer performance tires. I have an intake and exhaust. They don't net any performance gains but the sounds are worth it. I also did the led swap on my interior bulbs which I like. There is an amazing write up on here somewhere if you're interested I could probably find the link for you. I plan on adding some mud flaps when it warms up too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Door county great fish eating! Lol Been there with my aunts and uncles they loved the place. Ya they are from Chicago . Lol.

Congrats an welcome by the way!