Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nastys Intro

Hey everyone!

I have been creeping on the threads for a coupe years now. I am 2 years into ownership of my st after I blew my forester xts motor and decided it was time I moved on. Before I bought my xt, I wanted a fiesta, but my wife at the time said it was too small. She was probably right since we had two large dogs at the time (great dane and a yellow lab). My interest has peaked reading the revo turbo thread. Its time I registered and start throwing money at it making my fiesta live up to my usersname.

I am in the Navy and I am stationed in Norfolk, Va.

I appreciate all the knowledge and endless hours of discussion material provided by all of you. I think I spend more time reading forums at work than I do actually working.

I looked forward to talking with you guys and contributing to the community.

Conner

A7xogg

Hey welcome. And since you are close to me I would recommend checking out 757 ecobeast on FB. They always doing something