Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Kurt Trailer Hitch - Northern VA

Trader history for xvxax (0)

Selling a kurt hitch for a friend. Includes all hardware and everything needed for install. He sold his car. I have this same hitch on my Fiesta ST, I prefer it because it doesn't require bumper cutting and looks a little nicer than the draw tite option.

$40 - pick up only for now.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I'll take it if you are willing to ship. Does it have hardware?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

OP
X
Thread Starter #3
I would be willing to ship. It does have the hardware, shown in 2 shots on top of the hitch. Would have to figure out something so I make even a little money with shipping.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I would be willing to ship. It does have the hardware, shown in 2 shots on top of the hitch. Would have to figure out something so I make even a little money with shipping.
Sounds okay to me. Shipping would be to 91732.

OP
X
Thread Starter #5
It's probably going to be too much money to ship it and kind of a hassle. I might recycle it if I can't get much interest.

OP
X
Thread Starter #6
I’m taking this to steel recycling today. Located in Fairfax, northern va. Bring me a 6 pack and it’s yours.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Nooooo!

Still interested in that hitch!!!

How much was shipping? Just duct tape the hardware bag to it and ship it like that. I dont care if gets scratched. Its a hitch. It goes under the car.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
And I'm a year too late...hey, I've had mine for 5 days so I bought a new one from eTrailer. Anybody up my way, NoVA, selling any mods, let me know. Thanks