Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is there anyone that replaced their air box can help me out?

I need the 4 bolts that hold down the top of the stock air box (the torx bolts/screws). If there is anyone with a stock air box collecting dust and could sell these bolts to me i would appreciate it. Mine are so rusted i could not get the torx bit in the top. I had to cut slits in the top an use a screwdriver to get them out.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Ford said i have to buy a complete new air box to get the screws.
thank you

You should be able to take them to a "nut and bolt" shop and have them sell you the exact hardware you need, sometimes for less than a buck. Worth looking into.

Take the old bolts in, and theyll go into the back to match it up, then come out with 4 new bolts. Easy.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
^^ This.

There is another name for them but unfortunately I can't think of it right now.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

cxwrench

They're 'T-25' Torx screws. Well, that's the tool interface, I haven't taken one out to check thread/length.

It’s worth mentioning that If you buy replacements from the hardware store they don’t really need to be torx bolts, you could also just find some phillips machine screws in the correct thread pitch and length.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I don't know if there are any Fastenal's near you that would be able to have catalogs of fasteners go though.... or any other industrial fastener place near you id check out. Good luck! [rockon]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I burned entirely too much time wandering at fastenal
HAHAHA....I know right....That god dam place is about as bad as Grainger and its catalog full of shit I really need...F&$k going on vacation to Florida...I want a moveable hoist for my garage.[woot]... but my BAE would shit if I did....it will happen soon enough.[hihi]

Quisp

1000 Post Club
HAHAHA....I know right....That god dam place is about as bad as Grainger and its catalog full of shit I really need...F&$k going on vacation to Florida...I want a moveable hoist for my garage.[woot]... but my BAE would shit if I did....it will happen soon enough.[hihi]
Driving the Typhoon down ?