Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

[coolsmile]SVT 17x7 for sale

Trader history for Sticky (0)

SVT Focus 17x7 wheels for sale!
Tires are almost completely worn and will need to be replaced. Currently they are for sale as is with tpms sensors and tires. For now pick up only and located in Greensboro NC. I bought these for $300 and was too excited when I bought them to notice one was bent. I've had that wheel fixed. I also had all the curb rash sanded away and they were painted early last year. They were professionally painted by a local body shop and after paying for the wheel to be straightened and all of them painted, I have about $800 in this set if you include the price to replace the tpms sensors. Apparently a small part of the paint has chipped off (only noticed them today) and a small section of the clear came off too. Both flaws are shown in the pictures.

I am looking to get $400 OBO for these.

Shipping may be available at a later date depending on offers.

Last edited:
OP

Thread Starter #2
Forgot to mention that I bought brand new center caps also. If the buyer wants I can touch up the spots that chipped with glossy black paint since I work at a paint and body store.

OP

Thread Starter #6
When you are open to shipping, I'd be interested.
They are quite heavy. I'll let you know first once I get a quote. Idk currently when I'd be able to get by the ups store, I also don't have boxes or padding.

OP

Thread Starter #7
It is OBO local guys hit me with some offers!!

OP

Thread Starter #9
Tempting...I've been looking for a second set...
Make an offer, I gotta sale these and my stockers so that wifey will let me buy some 17x8s

OP

Thread Starter #13
If they don't sell this weekend I'm going to remove tires and tpms and I'll swing by the ups store next Wednesday to get a quote for shipping.

Greyhound bus lines has started doing their own shipping as well, called Greyhound Package Express. I've used it a few times on larger items and been fairly happy with the price and service. They offer insurance and what not as well. Something to look into for wheels/tires now in my opinion. They also offer a currier service so they will pick them up at your place and deliver them to the recipient even if you are nowhere near a bus depot.

WEB25 gives you 25% off when you order online as well.

OP

Thread Starter #18
$400 or best offer, make some offers!