Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS/swap full orange recaro interior swap

Trader history for RobbyD (0)

Looking to sell my full recaro interior(front/rear). It will have to be replaced with base seats or two front racing seats with tracks. Seats are in excellent condition I'm a non smoker and don't allow people to eat or drink in my car. I'm located in Florida in the Tampa Bay area. $2000

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Front and rear? Or just fronts?
Also need user name and date in photo per rules on forum.
And not that it matters because there is no supply so your price is what ever you can get someone to pay but by judging from past records on here, your price is high.

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #3
And not that it matters because there is no supply so your price is what ever you can get someone to pay but by judging from past records on here, your price is high.
"Looking to sell my full recaro interior(front/rear)"
fell free to make an offer if your intrested

If you were closer I'd make an offer lol. Plus I'm broke, got exhaust and wheels to buy lol

Bumping the thread to ask you is that a Cobb badge above the glovebox that the interior lights are shining off of or did you somehow tint the lense of the light itself?

Bumping the thread to ask you is that a Cobb badge above the glovebox that the interior lights are shining off of or did you somehow tint the lense of the light itself?
Looks like the white Cobb sticker that comes with the tuner

Price is something agreed upon a willing buyer willing seller arrangement sticky, it’s none of your business. You can’t tell him or anyone as the market dictates what’s fair. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s at this time, I wish I was in Florida. I bought a pair for two hundred but I really like the red. I hear it’s orange though, is this true?

Price is something agreed upon a willing buyer willing seller arrangement sticky, it’s none of your business. You can’t tell him or anyone as the market dictates what’s fair. Smh

Did you even read my post?
And then in your following post you say you bought a pair for 10 percent of his asking price.
I literally said "not that it matters because there is zero supply and only demand".
He can ask for $5000 and because no is making these than if someone wants them bad enough than they will sale.

Did you even read my post?
And then in your following post you say you bought a pair for 10 percent of his asking price.
I literally said "not that it matters because there is zero supply and only demand".
He can ask for $5000 and because no is making these than if someone wants them bad enough than they will sale.
Yes. You’re talking smack about his price. It’s like a back handed compliment. You’re not winning this argument little buddy. We’re done here.

Yes. You’re talking smack about his price. It’s like a back handed compliment. You’re not winning this argument little buddy. We’re done here.

Oh I remember who you are.. nvmd this convo is done, your always right.... /s

Last edited:
OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #18
I put a cobb sticker there. It looks really good under the led lights

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #19
I’m willing to sell them and I’ll handle finding seats to replace them. So it’s $2000 for front and rear seats without having to give me any seats in return. More pictures available upon request

M3LOL

Pm’d you. I’m in saint pete so i’m super close/ also i’m in the local bay area st group